Chapter Five ~ Kiss And Don't Tell

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Open in private."

I looked up to Draco who was watching me curiously with what the parcel was as he bit into his neatly spread jam on toast.

"What is it?" He asked with his mouth full making me cringe.

"Oh it's just some jars of different coloured ink, nothing much." I lied the best I could, which done the job since Draco shrugged and changed the conversation onto what alcohol will be at his house for the event, of course the most expensive wines, whiskeys, etc.

I was already zoned out of the conversation as soon as it started until Blaise, Theodore and Pansy sat down next to us, making it easier for me to escape Draco and open the parcel.

"I'll see you guys in a bit before we get ready to leave." I excused myself from the hall and walked quickly to the common room to head back to my dorm.

Once I made it to my destination, i sat down next to my desk and ripped open the fancy, matte black wrapping paper to reveal and white box. I lifted up the lid of the box only to see a black and silver vibrator.

What. the. fuck?!

When I saw it, my heart felt like it jumped out of my chest. Definitely knowing Lucius sent this to me before even looking at the letter inside I could feel my stomach flutter with excitement and lust but also nerves. Why on earth would he be sending me this?

I looked at the vibrator closely to see that it had a small strap on it. my eyebrows furrowed with confusion what it was for and decided to read the letter Lucius wrote.

Dear Miss Kardin,
After Acknowledging your misbehaviour at school, I thought this gift would put you in your place, for now. Don't think this is for your own pleasure for when you like Miss Kardin, as only i have full control on the vibrator and the amount of pleasure you receive. You will be wearing this the entire time for the event this evening in your undergarments and will not be aloud to take it off until I say so.

Kind regards,
L.M

I stared at the parchment in disbelief. I grew red in the face from the thought of wearing this at a business event. Embarrassment and lust mixed together as I remembered that the event is tonight. Fuck...

Later that day the sky began to dim slightly, meaning it's time to get ready for tonight. Pansy and I got ready together in our room while the boys did in theirs.

I slipped my dress on, admiring the way Theodore designed it from scratch. Putting my heels on that we're black stilettos with a single strap around the ankle, I looked in the mirror and felt beautiful.

"That looks beautiful on you!" Pansy gasped when see saw me in my dress.

"Are you kidding! Look at you, your gorgeous!" I complimented looking at her dark purple dress that she had on and she had matching lipstick.

She blushed at the compliment and gave me a small smile before turning back to her mirror and adjusting her earrings.

With a wave of my wand my makeup was done and hair neatly sitting behind my shoulders and I was ready for the night. My bag was packed with only a few things as I was only staying tonight and tomorrow night.