|17. || Socha tha par koi soch nhi aai ...

Start from the beginning

SHEHNAAZ'S ROOM :-

Shehnaaz was sitting on her bed in her unicorn onesie with her Mama's mobile in her hands.

She was continuously pouting while looking towards the Mobile screen.

She huffed and then puffed her
cheeks and then got back to pouting.
She was still pouting when the mobile started to ring and Siddharth was facetiming with her.

Her eyes twinkled but she got back to pouting and picked up the call.

On the other side when Siddharth saw her pouting face he mentally chuckled and cooed at her cuteness.

Sanu moved her face to the other way and was looking at him through the corner of her eyes.

"Ahem ahem.. " Siddharth said with a sheepish smile.

"Siddharth.. " Sanu looked at him and growled while showing him eyes.

"Ji Siddharth ki jaan.. " Siddharth said and Sanu blushed.

"Na karain na .." Shehnaaz whined Cutely.

"Kia na karoon meri jaan!!? " he again said.

"Siddharth aap ko dikh nhi raha hai mai app sai gussa honai ki koshish kar rhi hoon aur aap aisi baatain
kar rahain hain!!?  " Sanu said in a frustrated tone and Siddharth immediately made a innocent sad face.

"Mujh sai gussa ho??" Siddharth said in a sad tone hearing his sad voice Sanu hesitated a bit but nodded her head like a determined child as if telling herself that yes she is mad.

"Mai sara din office mai tha. Mai nai socha tha k ghar jaon ga aur Sanu ki awaaz sunun ga aur meri sari thakan phurr ho jay gi but aap to naraz ho okay koi baat nhi chalo......" he said in a dramatic tone and Sanu was looking at him with wide eyes with her lips in between her teeth.

"Siddharthhhh... Siddharth mai aap sai gussa thori hoon mai to mazak kar rhi thi.. " Sanu immediately said cutting him off.

Siddharth looked at her and smiled.

How can someone so innocent and pure be hurted???

His blood boiled just thinking about that Man.

He just want to kill that man who was behind his jaan's tears..