My face softened, "Oh Pierre, I don't want to hurt you. You've brought it upon yourself, you know that I have specific rules and I need you to follow them."

Reaching him, I ran my hand down his face stroking it. Something wet hit my hand and I drew it back quickly. Looking at my hand I saw something clear on it. Bringing it closer to my face, I smelt it.

Nothing. This was strange, where had it come from? I licked my hand and recognized the taste.

Sweat.

My blood was boiling and I slapped Pierre hard in the face. "I've told you! I've told you there are reasons for not wearing clothing in the kitchen. Do you see this? Do you see this?" I pointed at my spit covered hand. "You're sweating, now we have to disinfect the whole kitchen because your disgusting body fluids have contaminated it! I won't be able to eat food for days now! Do you see what you've caused?" My face close to the shuddering Pierre, I brought us nose to nose.

"You know what's coming now Pierre. You asked for it." Reaching into my back pocket, I pulled out my belt.

Sinking down on the floor Pierre lay sobbing and submissive. He deserved it, he deserved it all. I had told him to do something and he hadn't done it. I had told him and he hadn't done it.

This is what happened when ungrateful wretches refused to listen. Bringing the belt up high over my head I brought it down on Pierre's head.

THWACK

Pierre let out a scream. He was pathetic, I had only hit him once and he was already squirming around on the floor like the slug he really was. Maybe it was time to replace him. As I thought, I continued with Pierre's disciplining.

THWACK

THWACK

THWACK

THWACK

THWACK

Thigh, cheek, forearm, back, butt. Already getting bored, I began to think of all the places I was hitting him. What would hurt the worst? The eye? The fingers? The stomach?

No. Oh I was so stupid, I knew exactly where it would hurt him the most. He was a man after all. How could I have forgotten? It was ridiculous, maybe it was because I hadn't had sex in a while. Yes, that was what I needed. Maybe it would take away the pain of that book I had just read.

"Please, please, please stop." Pierre's voice cut through the fog that had clouded my brain. He was bleeding a little now. I looked down at him without pity.

Now he was sweating even more, there was frothy spittle coming out his mouth as he pleaded for mercy.

He was disgusting, I sneered down at him, how had I ever thought of him as attractive? He disgusted me with his blood and sweat stained clothes and his dribbling face.

THWACK

THWACK

THWACK

I looked down at the nails of my left hand. Apparently I needed another manicure. It was all right, I could get Martha to do it later.

Suddenly I heard a noise coming from the hallway, there was a new neighbour coming wasn't there? Now what could I do with him. I continued to hack at Pierre as fast and hard as possible. Wasn't there something I needed to do? I swear I just thought about it two seconds ago...did I want my neighbour to give me a manicure?

Thinking was hurting my head. I brought my hand to my head and noticed that my forehead was spotted with something wet. Bringing my hand to my face I noticed it was red and viscous.

Putting my belt back I glared down at Pierre who was now sleeping.

I kicked him hard, "Wake up you stupid piece of shit! Look what you've done, I have blood all over me you asshole!" He didn't bother to wake up so I stepped on his face as hard as I could. "You better have this place cleaned up by the time I'm back!"

Walking out of the kitchen I decided I wanted to make a good impression for the new neighbour, who knew what I needed him for.

Stepping into my bathroom I stripped off all my clothes and got all the blood washed off my body. Using my strawberry shampoo, conditioner and body wash, I rinsed myself off and got out of the shower smelling like a berry farm.

Walking naked into my bedroom I decided to take a nap before going next door to my visit my new neighbour. It was a bit late and I didn't want to offend with the bags under my eyes. I would also give my new neighbour more time to get moved in. Smiling, I lay down in my plush goose feather bed and turned on my noise maker. Then I instantly fell asleep to the sound of whales.

-

Waking up I took my gun out of under my pillow and shot my chef Pierre as he tried to kill me with his butcher knife. Yawning, I smiled and rolled back to sleep before I realized that I was going to have to meet my new neighbour soon.

That brought a grin to my face. Oh yes, the new neighbour. Jumping out of bed I dropped my gun on to my bed and walked to the front door and out into the hallway.

I knocked once. No answer.

I knocked again. No answer.

Getting peeved at the lack of response I kicked the door as hard as possible making my bare foot tingle and the door splinter a bit.

The door swung open and an annoyed man stood in front of me.

"Why in the bloody hell are you doing trying to break down my new door?" He spat in my face.

I didn't respond immediately. I was still taking in the piece of hot ass that stood in front of me. He was a six foot five muscled piece of meat that I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into. A six o'clock shadow covering up part of his face making his dark blue stormy eyes stand out. His hair was wild and ruffled indicating he had just rolled out of the bed I was going to roll back into with him. It fell into his eyes in curls I wanted to run my hands through.

My eyes trailed down and I noticed his tight fitting shirt which accentuated his eight pack and toned muscles. His hands were strong and manly looking but had long fingers that I knew would be nimble and perfect for giving pedicures.

I sighed.

His gorgeous blue eyes gave me a once over and I batted my eyelashes at him, taking a step forward into his doorway, sticking out my chest and perking up my bum so he could see my trim waist, big boobs and butt. I was perfect and I knew it.

He took his time looking me up and down and then he reached forward taking me by the shoulders.

Yes! I knew it. Now was the time for him to yank me inside and ravish me. I closed my eyes and puckered waiting for his lips to descend upon mine.

"You do know you're naked right?"

I opened my eyes to see him looking down at me with a blank face.

I looked down to see that I really was in my birthday suit.

"Oh." I didn't know how to respond to his statement and my lack of clothes. I looked back up at him. "Sorry about that, I didn't realize I forgot to wear any clothes." I bit my lip and blushed.  He must have been feeling so violated.

He shrugged. "It happens, I doubt you did it on purpose." He said.

We stood there awkwardly for a bit me fiddling with my thumbs and him staring down at me blankly.

"I understand that it's common courtesy to invite people in for tea?" He asked.