Chapter 8

"-NGHWA!? SEONGHWA?!"

Seonghwa broke out of his happy daydream and stuck his head out the loft window to see who was calling him.

Down below he saw his father talking to a man and apparently Yeosang was the one who had been calling for him.

"WHAT?!"

"OH THERE’S YOUR BITCH ASS! GET OVER HERE!"

"Language," The Duke of Sacheon scolded his nephew.

"Sorry."

Seonghwa rolled his eyes at the fact that he could still hear Yeosangs loud voice but went down anyway.

He was a bit surprised to see a lot more people around but it was understandable since a lot of people wanted to set up early.

"Yes Father?" Seonghwa asked once he got down, knowing that the only reason Yeosang was looking for him was because he was asked to. 

"This is the Viscount of Gwanak, Sir Lee Taeyong," his father introduced to the man that stood before him. "He is the brother to the man that has put the large sum of money towards you but his brother could not attend so he has come on his behalf."

Seonghwa nodded politely and shook the man’s hand.

"Thank you for coming on behalf of your brother."

"Not a problem. As a single man, I have nothing better to do anyway so this will be enjoyable."

Seonghwa laughed at the statement and nodded.

"I’m sorry but I have to get going," Seonghwa explained, noticing Hongjoong struggling with a giant box.

"I look forward to seeing your racing then."

Seonghwa smiled once again before leaving his father to talk with the Viscount of Gwanak. He walked towards the tiny male and nearly laughed to see him struggling.

"Need help?" Seonghwa asked, approaching Hongjoong from the back.

"Ah, hello Seonghwa. If you don’t mind, then yes please."

Seonghwa easily picked up the box and Hongjoong followed behind like a lost puppy. Well, not exactly lost since he had managed to figure out how to get from place to place in the area but in the sense that he was adorably following behind. 

Everyone would be staying in a house that was built for that specific occasion and could hold around five hundred people. It was more like a castle than anything else and everyone had been assigned a room except for some of the workers who were sharing rooms.

"What’s in here?" Seonghwa asked, referring to the box.

"I believe it’s some of your things."

Seonghwa nodded and carried it to a room that Hongjoong had said was his. It was on the second floor of the giant castle-like building and Seonghwa was glad because he really didn’t want to walk up so many flights of stairs if it was on another floor.

They were just about to open a door when a door beside their room flung open and a tall male with light brown hair and an adorable smile walked out, laughing loudly.

"Get some sleep, darling! I’m sure you’re exhausted!"

He closed the door and turned to be met with Seonghwa and Hongjoong.

"Oh hello!" he chirped, full of energy.

"Hello. Your partner must be really tired from travelling."

"Oh they are," he responded with a little frown but soon smiled widely. "But it’s okay because sleep is the answer!"

Hongjoong nodded with a smile, remembering the sleep he had in the carriage. He opened the door while Seonghwa conversed with the new person about their travels and carefully took the box from Seonghwa's grip while the Lord spoke.