"Do you always play hard to get? That's so sexy." and the third opened her mouth.

I groaned at the cliché. But what's high school without some drama?

At least they're not talking about what I'm wearing and how I should buy things from this designer in Milan. Or how pretty those shoes were, recommending me stores. Or how I needed a new stylists. Asking when I'll go through my first surgery, saying how I wasn't going to stay young forever.

Just remembering all that made my stay here a dream come true.

I did love fashion and cared for my appearance, but I tend to be a little bit more laid back and not so talkative about it.

"Go find your own sexy man." I said disinterested. If I showed them they bothered me, they will never stop. At the end of the day, I am married to Aaron. I am Mrs. Scarlatti. So let them try all they can. Aaron isn't cheating on me. If he knows what's good for him.

"See? She's such a party pooper." one groaned.

"She's such a little bitch looking for attention." the other followed.

"I'm sure she doesn't even pleases you at night. We can always show you how a real woman handles a man. We're not afraid to touch you, anywhere. I bet she doesn't even get down on her knees."

And Aaron gawked at them together with me.

Okay, we did not use those expressions. Once I did and my mom slapped some sense into me. Literally. One thing is to talk with class and another is to talk normally, like the young lady I am. But it's an entire different thing to be vulgar.

We, Aaron and I, stood up. Of course still staring at them as if they'd grown another head.

I may not be a full grown woman or old enough, but I tended to be mature. And even mature or not, I had some decency. By God, that had been drilled into me since I could remember.

Aaron and I came from families who were big on honor, respect, honesty, loyalty, decency and many more. So we were a bit appalled to be hearing this kind of talk. I mean I'm sure we think of things that way sometimes, call people names in our heads, but the words were never spoken. That's what counted.

Maybe Aaron thought of saying: "I want to fuck you" or "I want to bang" or any other way of sex, but he wouldn't say it like that. He'll be more like: "I want to take you to bed" or "I want to make love to you" or "I want to touch you." That made a difference.

And since everyone we're used to treating and mingling with, whatever you can call it, were always decent and respectful. Well mannered.

The triplets could bad mouth us and everyone all they wanted, but going from that to talking about our sexual life? That was seriously crossing the line.

So the lack of decency and their sudden interest in our sexual life, which was non-existent, was a shock.

"Judging from your looks, I'm right. She doesn't do good in bed." she got close to him, running a hand over his chest. "Why don't you ditch her and come with me? We'll have some fun. I bet there are a lot of thing I can do that she can't."

Aaron gripped the hand on his chest and pulled it away, letting go as if the girl before him sickened him.

"No woman has ever disgusted me as much as you." venom dripped from Aaron's mouth. "I'm not even sure I could call you one. You are one immature little girl-"

"She's our age, you don't seem to mind that." one pouted.

"Regan is my wife. She's mature enough to be anyone's. And she has more decency, more beauty and many other qualities you wish you had. So why don't you go back to your pathetic life and leave us alone?"