New Beginnings 🥂

August 19th, 2021, Thursday

Maya's POV: it's 5:30 am and today is my first day of college I'm kinda nervous, but excited as well

Maya's POV:
it's 5:30 am and today is my first day of college I'm kinda nervous, but excited as well. Once I got out of bed I went to the bathroom did my morning hygiene, then I put on my grey set with my white air force's 1's and my favorite scent Champagne Toast. After I got done getting dressed I got all my belongings and headed to my car until my phone began to ring.
Incoming call from Mommy💕:
Mommy💕: Good morning Pumpkin
                       Me: Hey momma
Mommy💕: are you ready for the first day of class?
                       Me: No not really but I'll be ok
Mommy💕: it's ok to be that way you'll get used to it, but I gotta go because I'm taking your brother to school.
                        Me: ok tell him I said have fun and I love y'all.
Mommy💕: love you too.

Once I got off the phone I looked at my clock and it was 6:30 so I had some time left so I sat in the parking lot waiting for my 8 am class to start until I meet this one dude. "Hey girl, I'm sorry for the loud ass music, but my name is Deontae but you can call me Tae." He said holding his hand out for me to shake it. After I shook his hand I also introduced myself, "So you here for the Algebra class too?" He said looking into his purse for some lipgloss. "Yea, where are you from?" I asked him. He replied "Michigan, where you from?" "Oh, I'm from "Tennessee."
After we got done talking it was now 7:45 am and the doors for the class were beginning to open for students of course, me and Tae were the only ones to be on time so we sat together and began to make plans for Friday. After class was over it was 9:45 am and Tae and I both went to our next class together until I have seen this one girl that I met at orientation this month. "Hey, Maya!" She said, "Hey Shay!" I said hugging her. "What class do you have next I hope it's science?" She said rolling her eyes. I looked at my schedule and it said "10:15 am science." I said looking and smiling.
"Tae this is Shay and Shay this Tae," I said because I felt like introducing them to each other because why not from that we have the same classes all semester?