This is Mu Qingxin's first use of lore. She has never used lore before in playing, because the lore she understands is too overbearing. If she doesn't control it well, she will kill all her enemies and friends. This is also the reason why she has not used lore all the time. She originally thought that when she realizes the last level of unity, maybe she won't be so indifferent.

In order not to harm the innocent human beings here, Mu Qingxin has always remained awake, controlled her intensity, and only played half of her strength.

"Zhengzhengzheng..." A series of notes destroyed the entire underground, all the instruments and equipment, and the zergs, insects...

When the sound of the piano stopped..., the underground siren had already stopped, only the sound of dust falling continuously, Mu Qingxin opened his eyes, looked at the messy scene, and drank the spirit spring water from the space expressionlessly. Going down, getting up, putting away the phoenix strings, mentally searching for human beings who are still living.

At this time, she took Laojiu out, "You go find a human being who is still alive, and if you find it, bring them all."

"Okay." The three little guys moved separately, Mu Qingxin looked around, first went to the innermost female...sex room, opened the door, Mu Qingxin's eyes looked straight at the female... …Sexual body and mental power entered their bodies, and the more she looked, the deeper her heart became.

I saw that the bodies of these women were completely hollowed out, and the worms in their stomachs were mature, and they were about to eat their internal organs, and then they were about to burst out...

Mu Qingxin closed her eyes, turned and left, letting a small fire come in and burn them.

At this time, in the building where the star master was located, Qin Jiyou was quickly moving through the rooms, and suddenly he smelled a strong smell of blood.

When I walked to the door of a room, I quickly opened the door and walked in. I saw that there were a few large barrels in the room with a strong smell of blood. There were also a few tubes coming out of it, dripping drops of blood... …liquid.

Qin Jiyou looked carefully along the tube, and when he walked over, he saw the medical cabins one by one. The tubes came out of the medical cabin, blood...liquid also flowed out of it, and the medical cabin was lying there. It's a human being, Qin Jiyou's face... He quickly pulled out the tube with a cold look and looked at the people inside. Suddenly Qin Jiyou found that the uniforms of the people inside were the uniforms of Team III...

Qin Jiyou had a sudden heart, quickly inspecting everyone here, but none of them were Commander Mu.

Squeezing the anger in his heart, Qin Jiyou released his mental energy and found that this was the case in several rooms. Qin Jiyou quickly went from room to room to see, unplugged the tube, and gave Mu Qingxin to him. The diluted spiritual spring water was fed to those people.

After Qin Jiyou arranged everyone in order, he walked towards the office of the previous star owner. As soon as he entered the office, he heard a steadily ringing in the office. Qin Jiyou's heart sank, thinking that he was I was found, listening to the footsteps coming, immediately hid in the door, ready to attack.

"What's the situation? Is there an intruder in the research base?" A woman's voice came over. Upon hearing this, Qin Jiyou immediately held his breath and watched quietly.

"Queen, the research base seems to have been invaded by a foreign plant." A man said while supporting the woman.

"Alien plant? Where is there any alien plant on this planet? If there is an alien plant, it has been eaten by the little ones. You said alien beasts invaded and I still believe that alien plant? Huh! Transfer the image."

Young commander's supernatural sweetheart जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें