leaving the nest

After you got ready to go, which was packing clothes (a girls gotta stay fashionable xD), food (which you don't really need but you know, it's food so yea), and Debra placed a chip on you so they can know where you are at all times. "well, looks like you're all set" says Debra "Yup, all ready for exploring" was all you said "okay, you should go take a shower than rest OK, you have a big day tomorrow" "OK-wait a minute won't water mess up my circuits?" "hmm, oh no your water proof dear" "oh OK thanks mom" than you walked out of the room. "oh my god, sh-she called me mom" Debra started crying tears of joy when Richard walked in. "Debra...Debra why are you crying?" "because Richard you know how were always saying that us being scientists prevents us from have kids since we work too much? " "yes I do why do you ask?" "because Richard we just made a daughter without even knowing it" "what are you talking about debra?" " she called me mom, Richard....she called me mom... And I'm proud of it" "well I'm glad we finally have a daughter even if we did make her differently than how people usually have kids" "hahaha oh Richard, well I'm going to check on our little girl" (BTW you are 15 in this story). you just came out of the shower when Debra walked into your room "those clothes look nice on you dear" "thanks mom" "your welcome dear, but I have a question"she said "yes, mom?" "why do you call me mom?" "oh, haha that's easy because you and dad made me so, that makes me your child, right?" "yes, dear and I'm glad we did, goodnight dear, I love you" she turned off the light but right when she was about to close the door you called out to her "mom?" "yes dear?" "what's love?" she had a surprised face but than it turned into a small smile "you'll learn one day dear" "when?" " when you find someone like I found your father" "ooohh, okay night mom" "goodnight,dear".
========time skip to next morning===============

You open your eyes to the sound of birds singing and the sun shinning with some clouds in the sky as well. You get up and and gather some clothes to wear for your trip today and walk to your restroom to take a shower. After your shower you brush your teeth and (f/c) hair then you walk down the stairs and go to the kitchen for breakfast. When you walk in you see Debra cooking and Richard reading the newspaper and smile at how much they resemble parents. "Morning mom, morning dad" you say with a smile "oh, hello dear nice to see you awake" says Debra "how did you sleep?"asks Richard "I slept well, thanks for asking, dad" Debra brings three plates full of eggs and bacon to the table "well, hear you are you two eat up we all have a big day today" so you all sit Down to eat. Hmm I wonder what I will find on my journey today you wondered/thought. You finished your breakfast and just sat there thinking of all the great things you will see. this is going to be fun you thought.