A boxer clad boy with a crazed determined look on his face and a flame on his head.

Noelle could only stare after him in shock, blinking repeatedly as her mind absorbed what she had just seen. Then she broke out into a smile as she ran after him.

It was a definite sign that Reborn had finally arrived.

She ran towards the school as fast as she could, wanting to be there when she witnessed that over confident chauvinist who was the captain of the kendo club getting his ass handed to him.

Oh, and to avoid giving Hibari a reason to 'bite her to death'. Maybe it was just her being paranoid, but the prefect seemed to be keeping his eye out for her if the barely restrained violent aura increasing whenever she was around him was anything to go by.

Please just let that be her paranoia.

Noelle peered over the corner of the school wall just in time to see Mochida punch Tsuna in the face. He then walked into the school grounds, presumably going after Kyoko who had most likely run into the school seconds before Noelle had arrived on the scene.

She was about to go up to Tsuna and question him on his lack of wardrobe (she had to pretend to be oblivious as to why he was in nothing but his underwear but that didn't mean she had to freak out about it) when Reborn had suddenly appeared out of nowhere in front of Tsuna, forcing Noelle to press herself against the wall and out of view even though she was about four feet away from where the two of them were. It would be foolish for her to think that Reborn had no idea she was there but he didn't point out her presence as he began explaining the properties and functions of a dying will bullet to the now mortified boy.

Using the side of her fist, she pressed it against her lips to prevent herself from laughing; she was certain that Tsuna didn't want to have her see him in nothing but his boxers and talking to a baby wearing a fedora. But she grimaced when she heard the sound of Tsuna hitting the cement and practically jumped when the bell rang.

When Hibari came to tell Tsuna that classes had started, her heart practically stopped as she realized that there was no way she was going to be able to sneak around him to get to her classes.

Tsuna apologized to Hibari as he gathered his belongings that Reborn had brought for him via parachute and ran into the school to get dressed and face the leers of his classmates.

"You should probably go inside as well." Said a squeaky voice from below her.

Noelle slowly looked down to find a baby in a black suit and fedora looking up at her with dark obsidian eyes that made her flinch. It was definitely Reborn; there was that mischievous look in his eye that seemed a lot scarier now than it ever did in the manga.

"Right! Don't want to be late!" She said quickly, bolting around the corner and into the school as fast as she could. Noelle had seen that look one too many times for her liking; Seria, Heather, Feliciano, and Sarah. And all those looks ended up with her being in pain or mentally scarred for life.

She glanced at Hibari from the corner of her eye and saw that he seemed... amused by her sudden plight. Noelle frowned a bit, but didn't think more on the subject. As fun as it would be to get back at the raven haired Demon Lord, having him hound you and beat you down with his tonfas was not worth it.

"Sawada, wait for me!" Noelle yelled as she caught up with him, slowing down her pace.

"E-eh, Serra-san!" Tsuna jumped. A red blush crept up onto his face that confused her until she realized that the poor boy was still in his underwear. Not that he really had the time to change since it was unlikely he was just going to put on his uniform in the middle of the school grounds.

Guardian Angle In Khrजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें