𝚘𝚗𝚎

Run

Run...

Run...

Run...

A helpless, 11 year old girl ran like her life was on the line. Her bandages were loose, flying in the wind like a bird. Despite her running for her life, her face was as lifeless as a doll.

No expression.

Her e/c eyes were dull, no sign of life in them. It was midnight, around 2 in the morning. What was she running from?

"Y/n, stop running this instant." A stern voice echoed, authority laced in it.

Her father.

Y/n froze, she'd thought she had gotten far enough away from him. Her eyes widened, once she spotted a group of boys around her age.

"Why the hell are they out this late?" Y/n thought.

They weren't that close to her but it was close enough to hear her and her father, who was walking towards her ready to beat the shit out of the h/c haired girl.

She closed her eyes prepared for the abuse she was going to get. The man cursed at his daughter as he repeatedly hits her, though the girl let it happen. It's not like she can feel the pain anyways.

The group of boys, who were close by, heard the sounds of rapid punches and gushing noises.

"A fight?"

The boys went towards where the noise of "fighting" was. They saw a tall figure punching a smaller figure, that was on the cold concrete road, non-spot.

They could hear some words of the taller figure, curses and negative sayings that were directed towards the figure on the ground.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing!?"

The taller figure looked at the direction of the shouting voice, only to see the group of boys. Clicking his tongue, he stood up, dusting the blood off his suit with gloved hands.

"Y/n, you better be back in an hour. If you're not home by then.."

The taller figure, which the boys could make-out he was an adult, bent down whispering in her ear, "I'll kill these boys, just like I did to her."

He stood back up after that threat. Y/n sat there, her tired e/c eyes widened. She nodded rapidly as a response.

"And you boys, tell anyone about this and..

I'll kill her." The masked adult finished with a sharp glare, making some of the boys shiver and flinch.

As he walked away, the first person to check on the bloodied girl was the lilac haired boy. "Hey! Are you ok?" he looked at her bandaged body.