Beggin On Your Knees

Comincia dall'inizio

"It's not?" I questioned.

"I was going to see if maybe you wanted to you know, go out, or..." Ryder trailed off. "I should probably just..." He started to leave.

"No! Wait!" I exclaimed and grabbed his arm. "I'd love to go out with you. Me and Lucas are trying an open relationship. And, wow, your arm is hard." I said.

"Thanks. So we'll go grab ice cream or something." Ryder suggested.

"Yes! I mean, yes. Yes, I would love that." I smiled.

"All right! Fine! The four of you can sing as a quartet!" Our music teacher yelled, as he tried to get away from the four boys.

"Yay!"

"Now leave me alone." The teacher added before walking away.

"Hey, hey, Brittany Oliver. Would you be our very special..." They started.

"No!"

They seemed hurt at first, but then they turned their attention to Andre.

"Hey, hey, Andre Harris-"

"No!"
___

I was screaming inside my head. I'm going out with THE Ryder Daniels. He was such a cute guy, and he seemed to like me.

I approached my friends with a huge smile on my face.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"Ooh, someone's all happy about something." Andre joked.

"Yeah, it's making me sick." Jade groaned.

"Hey, Britt, is there a reason girls don't wanna go out with me?" Robbie questioned.

"Like a reason that would stand out over all the other reasons?" I questioned.

"Ha!" Rex laughed.

"So why are you all happy?" Robbie asked, changing the subject.

"Cause Ryder Daniels asked me out on a ice cream date." I smiled.

"Ooh, he's hot," Rex spoke up. We stared at him. "Stare all you want. I'm secure."

"Aren't you dating Lucas?" Tori questioned.

"We're trying an open relationship." I shrugged.

"And how's that working out?" Beck asked.

"Good. He's dated three girls from Northridge, and I've dated 4 guys from here." I said.

"I don't trust that Ryder guy." Jade spoke up.

Here she goes again.

"Oh, you just hate it when something good happens to me, or anyone else." I groaned.

"That could not be more true," Jade said. "I'm just saying any dude that hot and that perfect has to be hiding something." She explained.

"So you must think Beck is hiding something?" Andre guessed.

"Oh, he was. Until I found out." Jade said.

"What was I hiding?" Beck asked.

"That you and your sister were born in Canada!" Jade scolded, before walking away.

"It wasn't a secret!" Beck protested, as he chased after his girl.

"So, this Ryder guy, he just asked you out and you said sure?" Robbie questioned.

"Yeah. Why do you care?" I asked.

"And he didn't give your a present? Or money?" Robbie asked.

"No. And again, why do you care?" I repeated.