Mew straight up on his sit and hold Gulf's face so he can face him. He close the distance of their face and plant a gentle kiss on Gulfs lips and slowly push him to lay his back on the couch while getting on top of Gulf and continued kissing him . Gulf kiss him back and put his arms around Mews neck while pulling him into a deeper kiss. 
They can only hear the sounds of TV playing in the background.
And the sounds coming from the two of them.

They keep on kissing while Gulfs hand is busy removing his polo.
They both take off their clothes and Mew kiss Gulf all over his body.
The only sounds you can hear in the room is their moan.
Mew pull Gulfs pants and his hard cock greeted him. He is so hard.
Mew hold his cock and massage it with his one hand while kissing Gulfs nape. The moan from Gulf is getting loud. He is cursing under his breath. Mew keep the pleasures by massaging it hard. He kiss Gulf on his lips exchanging their saliva. Gulf kiss him hard while enjoying the pleasure Mew's touch is giving him. Gulf's moan is like a music to Mews ears.
"Are you enjoying it hmm?" Mew whispered on his ears.
"Yes. You are so good. You are making me weak." Gulf answered while enjoying the sweet and nerve wrecking feeling from Mews touch.

Mew kiss him deeply.
"I was close Phi..ughh..just keep going...I'm gonna cum now" Gulf said while Mew massaged his hardness up and down.
"I love you so much Gulf" Mew whispered to Gulfs ear.
Gulf responded by kissing him hard.
And Gulf just exploded in Mews hand.

"Are you ready?" Mew whispered to him. Mew put on a condom and massage it with lube..
Mew pull Gulf to get up and they go to the shower. Mew open the shower and started kissing Gulf. He lifted Gulf and push gently to the tiled walls.
He enter Gulf and move slowly. Gulf kiss him while they are under the running water. Mew move harder and harder and Gulf can feel the pleasure every time Mew hit that spot. He is cursing under his breath. He is gonna cum again.
Mew keeps moving he can see the pleasure on Gulfs face. He kiss him on the lips down to his neck. They can only hear the loud moan and the sounds of their kiss. Mew keeps moving she he heard Gulf cursing. He moved even more and hit that spot. Mew can't control his feeling now. Seeing Gulfs face now while he move is so much pleasure for him. He hold Gulfs hardness to massage it while Gulf is moaning.

"Shit! I'm gonna cum now Phi.."
"Yes let's do it together." Mew answered him while moving harder.
And Mew exploded inside Gulf and he can feel the warm liquid on his body even if he wears a condom. Same with Gulf he exploded in Mews hand. Mew kiss him hard and they both panting.. Its like they are out of air to breath. Gulf hold on to Mew for support. Mew hugs Gulf and they both take a shower together to wash. Mew removed the condom and throw it in the dustbin.
He wash Gulfs back and rob it with soap. But Mew got turned on by watching Gulfs sexy back. He started kissing his neck and Gulf just close his eyes to feel the kiss. Mew got hard again.
"Can I?" Mew whispered on Gulfs ear while kissing his earlobe.
Gulf can feel the hardness of Mew at his back.
"Yes." Gulf answered and Mew make his way to Gulf without condom.
Gulf can feel Mew inside him. And that tingling sensation inside him while Mew is moving he can feel it again. And Mew keeps thrusting inside him. And he was going to explode again. It seems like Mew knows it so he hold Gulf on his hand and massage it up and down while he keep moving inside Gulf.
A few moments Gulf exploded and Mew too. He feel the warm liquid coming from Mew. Mew kiss him hard in the lips.
They wash together afterward.

They get out of the shower together.

"Gulf?" Mew called him while he is arranging the throw pillow in the living room. He looked at him
"Hmm?"
Mew walked up to him and hold his hand and pull him so they can sit.

"I really want to be with you Gulf. I want to see you first when I wake up in the morning and before I close my eyes to sleep in the night. I want to be part of everything you do. I want to be part of your life. I want to take care of you Gulf. I wanted to be the one who you turn to if something is bothering or something that makes you sad. I want to be the reason you smile.
I know that you are not yet ready to tell everyone that you are in relationship with me..and I understand. And I'm willing to wait that time when you are fully ready. Can we moved in together? I want to be with you every moment of my life. Please Gulf?" Mew said while holding Gulfs hand.

Gulf hold Mews hand and bring it to his lips and kiss it gently.
He squeeze his hand and inhale deeply. He look to Mews eyes and caressed his face.

"You don't know how much you mean to me. I know I'm not that showy and vocal about my feelings towards you and sometimes I don't tell  you how I really feel. But trust me you are the best thing that happen to me.
I'm sorry if I don't have enough courage to admit to everyone about us being in relationship. And sometimes I take you for granted coz I'm so busy but trust me you are my happiness Phi. Whenever I'm sad and tired I just think of you.
I'm not used to telling anyone what I really feel. And maybe some people will think that I'm so good at acting up coz I always hide what I really feel.
And I just want to thank you for loving me despite of everything."
Gulf smile and lean on to kiss Mew on the lips.

"So,can we moved in together?" Mew ask smiling.

"Do we really need to moved in together? It seems like we are already living together. You are always here in my room." Gulf teases him.

"Aw. But.." Mew protested while pouting. Trying to use his cuteness to Gulf.
Gulf is shaking his head while smiling.
"Its up to you. You can moved here or I'll moved with you but I think its not important coz we always together now. So there's no need to moved in and beside we are the only people whose living here. So what's the point of moving in together?" Gulf said while teasing Mew.

"Aw..you are so nosy. Whatever you said we will stay together from now on..and you know what I really like about living here?" Mew ask him while grinning.
"And I really want to meet the person who is responsible for this cool design of this unit..it feels like I want to thank him for making it this way" Mew continued

"What?"
"Its because we are the only people who lives here.."
"And?"
"And its a soundproof condo. I can hear you moan loudly and without holding it
And because of that you really turn me on..your moan is like a music to my ear I find it so addicting and you look so sexy every time I make you moan loudly"
Gulf feel his ear getting red he is blushing.
"Stop teasing me or else I'll kick you out of my room" Gulf warned him and get up to go to the bedroom. Hiding his smile.
Mew followed him while grinning.
"Okay. Okay. I'll stop now. I don't want to sleep outside."

He find Gulf so cute while blushing. He really can't get enough of his favourite person.

His Gulf.

They settled to bed together.

"I love you Gulf"
"I love you more" Gulf smile and let Mew pull him into a hug.

Mew planted a kiss on Gulf's forehead.
"Let's sleep for now. And set aside all of your thoughts." Gulf said looking up to him.

"I'm just worried about whats happening Gulf. I'm so worried about you. I'm not always on your side to protect and guard you." Mew said while kissing Gulfs head.

"I already promised that I'm gonna take care. So stop thinking things okay? Let's rest..you got work later so you need to get some sleep."
"Hmm."
Gulf hug Mew and close their eyes.

 🌠🌠🌠

🌠🌠🌠