The artist and his milk boy

「Yamaguchi's point of view 」

"What are you doing all by yourself here"
"Huh?"
Something I haven't been used to is people walking into the empty art room, it felt strange seeing someone who I didn't recognize.
"Oh I'm just drawing um..." I couldn't even look at them but once I got the chance he was breath taking I was probably staring to much because he was looking worried.

"What are you doing here? um-"
"Kageyama, my name is kageyama" he interrupted " I didn't had volleyball practice so I came to visit you"
"Visit me?" I asked confused " have you been stalking me or something?" He blushed
"Wha-what pfft no I just saw you a few times here and I was just wondering why you were alone- I mean I wasn't worried or anything" he struggled to talk it was cute seeing him all red, I'm gonna admit even I was blushing. He is pretty handsome- wahhhh what am I talking about I don't even know him that well what if he's a killer?!-

"So..your in the volleyball club?" I asked taking a better look at him and damn he was indeed handsome.
" yeppers, I'm a setter so I get to set with a small child, pretty cool I would recommend it" I giggled.
"I'm not sure if volleyball is for me, I'm pretty weak" before I could continued I saw him starting at me I swear my checks were redder than an ass whopping from your mom "do I have something in my face or..?"
"W-wha? No it's just you have pretty freckles" " I MEAN ART SKILLS " He stuttered. "O-oh" I was blushing like crazy, I have never really been complemented by my freckles never in my life...so it was so surprising and HOLY CRAP MY HEART IS RACING AND I HAVE WORMS- I MEAN BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH! SO THIS IS HOW IT FEELS TO LIKE SOMEONE, THANKS LION KING I REALLY CAN FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT.
"Y-you know if you don't mind, Um could I draw you..?" I asked trying to sound cool but I'm sure I sounded like a girl trying to ask a boy out.

"Yeah, I don't mind at all! I would love to be drawn by the pretty arti- I mean by you"

「Third person point of view 」

So the two boys hanged out together after school knowing more about each other.
"This is something I haven't told anyone but...I cried when I watched toy story 3..." kageyama whispered to yamaguchi not wanting anyone else to know but seriously who wants to stay after only these two dorks do. "Pfft- seriously?!"
"Y-yeah! Common! I trusted you with this information! Yamaguchi!"
Also both boys would fight about milk....
"I prefer strawberry milk" yamaguchi said one day to kageyama "what?! No! Milk is the best milk there is! And you can't change that!" Kageyama argued back "have you even tried it yet!"
"Nu uh I don't have to! I already know it's bad" he said squinting his nose to yamaguchi.

( I know for a fact that Kageyama would love strawberry milk but I'm just trying to keep this entertained)
yes they would fight about milk, what a stronger friendship they got...maybe it will become more than friendship because both boys liked each other of course this is a fanfic so it takes time for them to figure it or just leaves you with a cliffhanger-
꧁꧂

Kageyama put his head on one of the art desks ,
"Ya know yams it's been over a month and you still haven't shown me the drawing you made of me" Kageyama asked then his head lightly
"did you drew me like shrek!" Kageyama panicked.
"WHAT NO" yamaguchi said "it's just embarrassing to show...you" he's been a blushing mess for a month.
this little crush turned into a one direction style of crush so it was so hard for him to draw kageyama what if he didn't like it? Or would he get tired of him..? He didn't want to think like that, he didn't want to lose his friend and his crush.

Yamaguchi sighted " fine I'll show...I hope you like it" he gave the sketch to kageyama.
He was nervous, he's never really shown his art to anyone, his mind was going faster than sonic faster than the speed of light. "Woah...yamaguchi"
"Y-yea"
kagemam looked up from the drawing "draw me like one of your French girls"
"What...?" Yamaguchi was confused, he didn't know rather to be sad or happy about what kageyama said but before he could overthink things...

"Crap that's not what i meant, what I wanted to say is..wanna go out sometime?"

"I thought you'll never ask"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A short yamakage for y'all I hope you enjoyed it!
I seriously need to stop writing late hehe