𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗚𝗥 ━ ❛𝖺𝗅𝖟𝗑𝖟𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝗈𝗏❜

Začít od začátku

Suddenly Alexei smashed Ursa's hand onto the metal, making his bones crack as the gigantic man let out a pianed scream.

The hand hung down limp as he started whimpering, but Alexei laughed loudly. "Oh no!"

"ALEXEI SHOSTAKOV! MAIL CALL!", A male voice spoke through the loud speaker.

The russian man continued to laughed as he grabbed his shirt from besides him. "Oh, look at the big bear. Gonna cry, little girl?"

"ALEXEI SHOSTAKOV! MAIL CALL", the voice above them repeated loudly.

The man stood up and grabbed his jacket before he made his way down the hall, past the many metal tables and prisoners that sat around them.

He finally reached the gate and the guard that stood behind it quickly opened the grid for him to pass through.

The man rounded the corner and approached the big grid with the two guards that stood behind it. He stepped up the on the small elevation that stood in front of the glass pane and looked at the guards.

The two men smirked amused at him as they spoke up in russian, "The famed, Red Guardian. When you write back, tell your fans to use more butter." One of them held up a biscuit as the other one laughed and pushed out the little box filled with mails.

"Take it! Come on!"

Alexei gave them a dark look before he grabbed the letters and the action figure. The man turned around and walked towards a bench.

He sat down and slowly picked up the action figure as he mimicked the sound of a trumpet. He pressed onto the silver star that was on the chest of the figure and the sound he had just mimicked was played.

He looked around sadly and the guards glanced at him before they continued with their conversation.

He turned the figure and pulled on the strung that was attached to it's back. "Red Guardian forward! The trumpet is calling!"

As the figured had finished his recording the head suddenly fell off and Alexei caught it in the air. The man glanced up to make sure no one was looking at him before he pulled out the little see through earbud that was hidden in the head.

He carefully placed it into his ear and looked around as a familiar voice spoke through his ear. "Today is your lucky day, Alexei!"

It was Natasha who sat next to Yelena and looked at the tablet the blond was showing to her. In the back of the Helicopter Alena and Miles were getting ready, for the case that they had to held Natasha.

"Move to the door on the south wall", she instructed the man who slowly leaned to the side and watched how the grid opened for him.

He placed the Red Guardian figure back onto the bench and slowly approached the guard who sat behind athe glass plane again.

"What's up with you? Can't you read?", they questioned him curious as a large smile made it's way onto Alexei's face.

He didn't answered them before he hit his arm through the glass pane and yanked one of the guards through it. He the grabbed the other one by the shirt and hit him against the metal pole, knocking him out.