Chapter 1: The Smp

The End and Beginning of something great.

-

"And that's the end of season four chat! Hope that shit left 'ya feelin real good or something. Pogchamp amaright?"

Tommy can be seen talking to the camera smiling brightly. Ranboo and Tubbo can be seen smiling and waving from the background. The rest of the smp ensemble was doin whatever shit they were doing.

"As you know we'll be taking a break that could be like- a good few months long to a year give or take so thanks for your understanding everyone!"

"Yeah! You are all so kind what the fuck haha"

Ranboo and tubbo piped up from behind Tommy as they read the chat going wild with heart emojis and emotes and being over all wholesome as they cheered for the finale they were given.

That's right. Dream Smp season 4 has come to an end.

It ended in such a way that left the fans wild and high with emotions. It ended with such a bang and was sure to leave their fandom with a lot of content with conspiracy theories, fanfics, and whatever the fandom could come up with to keep them entertained. The cliffhanger made chat cry in frustration at it since it has neither confirmed nor denied most recent theories and speculations. It was a weird mix of the two. Pain.

"Anyway, see you all next time then chat! Check our official site for updates and the full details for our break." Tommy continued on.

"Bye bye guys!"

"We'll miss you all!"

The dubbed Bench Trio™ by the fandom waved back to the stream as they said their goodbyes to chat before they were gone from streaming and/or creating content for a long good while.

"Oi fuckheads! Get your asses over here and say goodbye to chat ya shits!"

Tommy called out to the rest of the members of the smp who was doing jack shit in the background. They immediately rushed towards Tommy (who was the only one left streaming) to scream their versions of farewell.

Sapnap was wrestling George as they shrieked their goodbyes to chat while Dream was seen in the back, a hand raised as a goodbye with the other placed in front of his face to hide it from peering eyes. His head tilted down in acceptance as he was done with the duo's antics, mask pushed aside.

There was still no official face reveal.

Chat was screaming. Pogchamp through the tears.

Fundy could be seen being pet by Eret, screaming that he wasn't a furry (as if-) he just had hybrid features goddamn it. Ranboo, who left Tommy's side a while ago, was explaining to Fundy that that's what they mean when they say you're a furry-

Niki was seen gleefully waving bye to chat as Puffy stood to her side, arm slung around her shoulder just in front of the now screaming Jack (manifold) as he was being chased by Charlie (Slimecicle) for something. Schlatt was cackling as Quackity doubled over in laughter by a joke passed by the aforementioned man.

Sam, Ponk, Foolish, Callahan, Bad and Skeppy were waving goodbye from their place on a patterned blanket. They seem to have been enjoying a picnic after their streams. Karl, Punz, and Purpled were just approaching the picnic a little out of loop from the goodbyes since their faces contorted into one of confusion when the three saw them waving bye towards tommys stream. They too, joined soon after Bad explained Tommy was ending his stream soon.