0.0

Calum Hood

Here I am at my best friend concert and this girl next to me in converse. " So are you going to tell me your name or just keep looking at me." The girl ask. " Calum." I said. " Clair." She said. " A lovely name Clair for a lovely girl." I said. " Cheeky boy you are." Clair said. " Only for a beautiful girl." I said. " Calum you shouldn't mess with me because my brother wouldn't like it." Clair said leaving.

" Hey Calum ready." Luke ask. " Yeah." I said walking with them. " Yo Cal!" Alex yell. " Hmm." I said. " I have someone for you to meet." Alex said. I rise an eyebrow at him. " Oh it's not that bad right Jack." Alex yell. " Unless you say she's hot then yeah you have problems." Jack said. I wonder who could it be. " We meet at concert You where wearing converse I'm not good at acting mid cool You said I was funny I

spent all my money." A girl singing voice. " Little Gaskarth you found your way!" Jack yell. " Jack you better watch out." Zack said.

" Who is little Gaskarth?" Luke ask. " Alex's little sister Clair." Zack said. " By nine years." A familiar voice said. " Still little Gaskarth." Jack said. " You are so dead Barakat!" Clair said. Now I understand why she said that. " Alex why do never tell the world about your sister." Ashton ask. " I quote " if you tell anyone about me I would personally chop off your balls" that's why." Alex said.

" I like to be mystery and not having people follow me around." Clair said. " Baby sis this Ashton, Michael, Luke, and " Alex was about to say my name when Clair did it herself. " Calum." Clair said. " How?" Alex ask. " We meet after the concert we where by each other and I trip over him you know me falling over anything. Calum being a good person caught me in time." Clair said. I thought she was going to say I first start to

flirt with her. " Watch where you are going next time Clair." Rian said. " Blame my clumsiness." Clair said. " Hmm Clair sure." Jack said. " You know Jack you have five seconds to run." Clair said. " I'm not scared." Jack said. Clair smirk and ran and jump on his back and start to hit him. " Ow Clair you hit like a guy." Jack yell. " I grew up with two older brothers. What would you think?" Clair said.

" I taught her how to fight." Alex said proud. " Stop being a smart ass Clair." Jack said. " Stop being a smart ass Clair." Clair said mocking Jack. " Clair stop mocking Jack." Alex yell! " Alex stop being an ass." Clair said. " I am older then you Clair." Alex said. " You are not my mom!" Clair yell. " Yeah but I'm your older brother and my mom told me to watch you." Alex said. " Can't you see Jack and I are just messing around. Oh wait it's forbidden for me to have a guy friend." Clair said.

Have you ever had a feeling where you know you can't have her but you want her. You just can't have her because of someone. You'll do anything to have them but you just can't. That's the feeling I have right now. The feeling of doing something totally wrong but worth it.

" Calum are you okay." Ash ask. " What?" I ask. " We where wondering if you were okay. You kinda zone out. " Luke said. " Yeah." I said. " So boys lets go to my place and I will make an awesome dinner." Clair said walking out. " Clair wait what are you going to make!" Alex yell chasing her. " You like Clair." All the boys said at the same time. " No I don't like her like that." I said walking out. " Because Calum you just don't catch anyone." Luke said walking up to me. " I can not be a nice person. Wow guys I do not like her that way." I said. " Clair you can not just tell me that you are making dinner and not tell me what it is!" Alex yell. " Alex I can do whatever I want. " Clair yell back. " No you can't you are just 17." Alex yell! " Alex you will find out when I am done. Okay." Clair said. " But I want to know now." Alex whine. " Is this normal?" I ask. " Yeah." Jack said.