t h i r t e e n

a.n heh no more mars asmr photos

y/n pov: 

"so... what do you wanna buy first?" seonghwa asked. "hm... clothes?" i said. "sure, let's go," he said. we walked to a shop with many clothes as i said, "choose something for me!" "suree," he said as he looked through the racks. "how about this one?" he asked, taking out a lilac knee-length dress. 

"sure, i'll go try it out," i said. i got into the fitting room and put the dress on, thereafter coming out to let seonghwa take a look. when i came out, he was just looking at his phone, not even looking up. so this is how rich people act... 

as soon as he looked up, he stared at me, shocked. "um... is it really ugly or something- i'll get changed," i said, getting ready to go back into the changing room. "no... you look amazing y/n... i'll take this!" he told the salesgirl. i got back into the changing room and changed back, checking the price at the same time. 110,000 won? that's not enough compared to what aunt wanted. she asked for 10,000,000 won... oh well, have to depend on bags then... 

"let's go to the next shop?" he asked. "sure," i replied, "how about bags?" "okayy, lead the way," he said as i pulled his hand and brought him to the store i saw just now. "so... take your pick," he said. "really?" i asked. "if you like it, that is," he said. "awhh thank you, how about those three there," i asked. "sure," he replied as the salesgirl brought it to the counter and checked out. 

seonghwa passed his card to the salesgirl and took the bags over. "here you go, happy birthday," he said. "thank youu," i replied. "now... for the most important part, cakes!" he said, "let's go choose a cake." "okayy, let's go," i said. for the first time in my life, i felt happiness. pure happiness because there was someone to care for me, and treat me like a princess. how i wish this would last forever... 

we went to the bakery nearby and i looked at the cakes. these cakes were way nicer than those at the base. at the base, whenever it was any of our birthdays, the only gift we got was an increase in responsibilities. even for the cake, all we got was a small piece of vanilla cake. it was nice though, just too little. those here though, they were different. the cakes here have different colours, they're of different designs. 

"choose one," he said. "hmm, i don't have a preference actually... why not you choose one for me instead?" i asked. "hmm, what do you like?" he asked. (a.n me being tempted to write i like you-) "how about lychee flavor? that sounds new," i said. "sure," he said, "one lychee cake please." 

"here you go, your lychee cake," the waiter said, passing seonghwa the cake as he paid the money. "let's go. your house or mine?" he asked. i can't bring him to the base, that'll expose every thing- "um, your house i guess," i said. "sure, let's go," he said as he held my hand. 

a.n um so the story will end kinda soon- maybe chapter 17 will be the end ~ hope yall enjoyed this chapter :D