I turned to Sapnap who looked as surprised as I was.

"What planet do you rule?"

"I rule Alpinum"

"U-Uh M-My baha"

What?!? How is this possible!?!? Alpinum doesn't exist, it's just a myth.

I-I need to process this.

When I meant I needed to process this, I guess my brian needed to shut down to do so. Therefore, I fainted on the ground. Great! Now the prince of prolium and alpinum are gonna kill me in my sleep. Even after I saved them! I guess that's just how the world works.

...........

I woke up moments later, well it felt like moments but it was probably days. Wait, I'm still Alive! They didn't kill me?

Well that's really nice of them....

Wait, What Am I Thinking?!?

No they are Bad!!!

But Dream and Sapnap were so sweet,

Ugh I can't make up my mind!!!

"Hey You're Awake!"

I swiftly sat up to see Dream crouching beside me, I never knew how pretty he was up close, with his glowing green eyes and slightly pointy curved dirty blond hair. There were freckles scattered across his face and his lips were dry, but so attracting. All his pretty little details made you completely forget that he had scary all over his face from the attack.

"NotFound?"

"You good?"

"Uhg, I-I"

"Yeah i'm good

"You fainted."

"I Know..."

"It's ok, Just a little secret between ourselves."

"When I first realized SapNap was the prince of Alpinum, I peed myself..."

"HahAhaha"

"Hey You're Supposed To Be Ashamed Not Laughing!!!"

"Hahaha"

I guess not everyone from polium are arseholes...

"So, I heard you too wanted to go to the games?"

"What does your mask look like?!?"

"....."

"What?!"

"Well, I guess you're playing in the games... sooo, what does your mask look like?!"

"I don't have a mask, well I have large goggles that cover my face."

"Oh, can we go to Tabernam Nowww?!?"

"Oh, sure, just forget everything I was trying to tell you, and decide to do your own thing, totally respect that..."

"We are going to tambernam to get a mask for Sapnap and a car, cuz this idiot doesn't own one and my old one got destroyed by something, idk what cuz I wasn't paying attention."

"Wanna come along?"

"O-0h, Sure"

I can barely speak properly when I look at him.

What Is Wrong With Me, I'm supposed to Hate Aplinumers and... whatever you call the people that live on proelium...

"Great, Lets Goooo!!!"