NightWing X IceWing X Female Reader (R*pe warning)

2 days have passed since the last incident and your still covered in cum with your pussy dry and cold. You look up at the sky that was almost buried within the trees and wishing your were free from the torture you were in.

Suddenly, you hear footsteps but instead of one dragon walking in there were two. You'd see the same NightWing who was also with a IceWing; they'd both look at you. The IceWing has a emotionless let serious face while the NightWing has a smirk. "So this is your play thing, Doombreath?" The IceWing would say to the NightWing "she has already been used." The IceWing would complain. "Nonsense, Reflection." Doombreath would say, "we can get hot water and tip it in her vegina then it will be warm." Doombreath said to Reflection. "I don't like warm things." Reflection growled; "all I said is that she's been used." The massive IceWing snarled. "Let's just begin." Reflection said, pushing passed his friend; "so, where do I begin?" He'd say
"Anywhere." Doombreath would say with a grin "oh fuck, here we go again. Honestly at this point I'd rather get raped by fucking Scarlet and Burn." You thought, throwing a growl towards the two dragons. "She's feisty." Reflection would say; "she's always like that." Doombreath would growl; "yeah! I wonder fucking why you gay slut!" You thought trying to snap at him

"Shut it you bitch!" Reflection snapped whipping you with his tail. You started to whine in pain from the hard yawn. "What do you want me to do? Fuck her?" Reflection said as he looked back at Doombreath. "Yes, why is her pussy out for no reason?" Doombreath added Reflection has a plan

(Rape starts now)

"I have an idea." He'd say before leaving. Reflection would fly and look for the nearest branch; he'd glide down and grabbed the branch and then headed back as quickly as possible. "Why the hell do we need a twig?" Doombreath would say, narrowly turning his head. "Oh, you'll see why." Reflection would make the twig cold with his frost breath before inserting into your pussy. You started to whince from the cold as he'd then insert it in your vegina further. Doombreath would laugh "moan you bitch!" Doombreath then added; you started to make fake moans but from the cold they all sounded like voice cracks. Reflection would then take out the freezing twig before shoving it up your ass. He inserted the twig up further and further until it hit max; later the IceWing took out the twig as you started to sob in pain. "Awww.. does the baby need a dummy in her mouth?" Reflection would tease, before he got up he would unsheathe his large blue member that started to slowly drizzle with cum. "Here's your dum dum. Open your mouth~" he'd say. You didn't respond holding your mouth closed; "oh, she stopped crying.. what a shame." He said faking a sad voice. "Let me make her laugh." Doombreath said, pushing him as Reflection stayed back. Doombreath would go towards your pussy, he'd flex open his talons and started to finger it. You started to cry which would soon turn into moans, his talons were so sharp that it started hurting you as you tried to kick aggressively as you tried to screech in pain. He'd go deeper into your Pussy and started to firmly touch it, stroking the inside. You started to moan as his soft grip made you stop kicking as you started to cum, your vegina got warmer as it leaked across the vines onto the ground. "You got her all happy." Reflection said; Doombreath started to laugh as he reached his talons from out your pussy as he started to lick the cum. Reflection would come closer and inserted his member into your pussy, he thrusted, holding your hips tight. You started to whine as his cold member started to hurt as you tried to kick again. You screeched but all it faded into a moan; he began to thrust harder and slower his sack would touch you as it felt cold. Your body tried to force you to cum but you were empty. Suddenly, Reflection would cum, making your pussy cold again as he got off, his cock was covered in white delicious cum, he'd go close to your face as you breathed heavily in fear. He'd place his talons across your chin as he then kissed you quickly, his cold tongue travelled in your mouth his tongue touched your teeth, your tongue and your throat. You started to let out moans as he'd then stop. Solivar would cover his mouth. He'd step off from your bed; "hmm, let's fuck her together." Doombreath said in delight as Reflection quickly agreed. "Oh no, one was bloody enough!" You thought, you tried to escape but you were tied up. Winter would step right near your face as he ducked down. His member was in your face. "Suck it you slut." He growled. You didn't want to as you shook your head; the IceWing would pride open your mouth as his enormous cock slipped into your mouth. You tried to spit it out but it went deeper and deeper down your throat every time it hardened. Doombreath would slip his cock into your pussy as he began to thrust hard. You let out moans that soon turned into wails of pain and back to moans. Reflection would let out a moan; "I think I'm about to-" Reflwction said before he cummed inside your mouth. You were forced to swallow his cum as you choked. Doombreath would theist more after inside your pussy as he moaned. You started to cum all thanks to Reflection's cum that went down into you. The IceWing would take his ginormous dick out of your mouth, enabling you to breathe. Doombreath would take out his cock, he lied down onto your stomach, his massive member in your face as you could see the tip of it; "let's lick her pussy together." He said, Doombreath would agree and opened up your slits. They'd both take turns licking your pussy as you started to moan.

Minutes later you started to cum, they'd both try and get your cum in their mouths. They both stood up; "I'll see you soon, baby~" Reflection would say before leaving with Doombreath.