"We just wanted to thank you for planning such a beautiful wedding, both Samar and Sonali were so happy and their expectations were fully made. Anytime we have any weddings in our family, we're sure to hire you." Barkha said.

"Thank you, I am glad you were satisfied with my work." I smiled.

"So here's a check according to the agreement you had with the kids. We'll see you around I guess?" Barkha handed me a white envelope.

"Sure." I nodded as I took the envelope from her.

"It was nice getting to know you, we hoped we would get to know you more than that but still, everything happens for good right?" Asha smiled.

"Yes, I am glad I got to know you all too." I smiled back. They both nodded as they walked away while I looked at the slowly disappear, it was really great of Asha to try and set me up with Arnav even when she knew that he loved her daughter, she just cared for him too much.

I opened the envelope and looked at the check just to make sure everything was okay and it was, I had to bank it by tomorrow as I had so many pending payments to clear too.

By now everyone had left and the whole garden was clear, it was just me and my workers left to finish up our job.

Weddings usually left me happy, but this one had left me really sad, all these people were so amazing, they might be rich but they were all down to earth and generally really nice people and it was a shame that I might never even meet them again in my life but I guess that's life right.

What made me sadder was knowing that this might also be my last time actually meeting Arnav, who knew if we were ever going to meet again or not? Just as I thought of him, I saw him walk towards me from the entrance, it was like he left and then came back.

"Hey." He smiled faintly as he stopped in front of me.

"Hey." I replied.

"I just came back to make sure your payment and everything was sorted, Samar had told me to handle it. Did mom give you the check?"

"Yeah she did, just a few minutes ago."

"Great. So all this is finally over, strange it feels kind of sad." He giggled nervously.

"I know, it feels sad for me too." At least we felt similar about one thing. Oh Arnav, I was really going to miss you.

I just kept on staring at him, his handsome face, his perfect body, everything about him screamed perfection to me, and just looking at him broke my heart more than it already was.

"It was really nice getting to know you Khushi, I really wish things would have gone differently." He said sadly.

"I wish so too." I said.

"Anyway, hopefully we'll meet again somewhere someday." He smiled as he leaned in for a hug, I won't lie, I really needed this hug from him and I dint even know until I got it.

We both held onto each other tightly for what seemed like forever, being in his arms felt so good, I wished I could stay there forever, but I couldn't because there was no space for me. Oh the heartbreak.

He broke the hug after a few minutes and turned around immediately as he walked away, he didn't say anything, and I understood him, it was just too painful.

I called Manvi and asked her to come here and give me company and the got back to work. Manvi showed up half an hour later and soon as I saw her, I literally broke down into tears.

She dint even ask any questions, she just hugged me and stayed by my side, at least I had a friend like her in my life who was there for me even when she dint know what was wrong with me.

*****

"You sure you'll be okay sleeping alone?" Manvi asked as we walked back inside our apartment.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"And you really don't want to talk about it? You know I'm always here to listen to you right?"

"I know, I just need to be alone for now, I'll tell you everything when I feel okay, but don't worry I'm fine." I smiled faintly.

"Okay, if you need anything I'm right here." She smiled, I nodded as I walked to my room, and stood in front of the mirror staring at my reflection.

I hated that I had all these heavy clothes and jewelry and make up on, it was making me feel exhausted from all the work I did today and from everything that happened between Arnav and I. I dint even have the energy to remove it.

Manvi followed me in and made me sit on the chair in front of my dressing table, she just smiled and started removing my jewelry for me without me having to ask for it. She the grabbed a few wet wipes and even helped me remove my makeup, I just sat there like a statue while she did everything for me.

You see, this is what I mean when I say everyone needs a Manvi in their life. Boys come and go, our best friends stay forever and with her by my side, I knew this was going to hurt for a while but eventually I was going to be okay, it was just a matter of time until I was going to be fine right?

"Now just change into your Pj's and get to bed, I'll see you tomorrow morning." She smiled at me.

"Thank you, I don't know what I would have done without you." I pouted.

"Same babe, same." She smiled as she gave me a tight hug and then walked away. I changed and then closed the door and headed to bed, it was even good that I was so tired, so despite all those thoughts in my mind, I somehow managed to fall asleep with the hope that I was going to wake up tomorrow feeling okay and everything was going to be normal just like it had been before I met Arnav Raizada.

Oh Arnav, what had you done to me? I was such a happy person, and look now I was just sad and crying. I wanted to go back to being happy, life was too short to be sad. So I assured myself, I was going to wake up tomorrow, stop crying, get back to work and be happy like I had always been.