"How does green lipstick looks on a browkskin?" I asked out loud.

"Let's see." Destiny said.

I tried it on and it looked okay.

"How about we try this." Faith said.

She took a black lip liner and out lined it.

"Now, how does this looks?" she said turning my to the mirror.

"Amazing!" I said.

I took down my hair and it fell just right with the curls.

"Your hair looks amazing baby girl." Destiny said.

'Thanks."

"Who's ready for a par.....damn Noami." Adrian said coming in the room.

"Looks like I'm ready." I said.

I grabbed my studded black hat, leather jacket, and phone.

We got into the car blasted the radio. It was Saturday so social shakedown was on the radio and my axs was everywhere.

Adrian let down the car roof and I grabbed the top of the seat and started twerking more.

I twerked till we got to the party. We got out and Adrian grabbed my hand. We walked in, hand in hand.

I went to pour a shot and another one and another one. I was half way drunk. 'Azz Everywhere' by Big Freesia came on and I was on the floor.

I twerked on a chair then busted a split. I felt hands on my axs then around my waist and kept dancing. Next, it was 'Gitty Up' by Sissy Nobby, and I kept dancing.

Another guy came and started to rub my butt. I didn't care then he started the kiss on my neck. It felt so good. He rub my area threw my pants then his hands went in my pants.

I threw my head back on his shoulder and let out soft moans.

"Miss daddy?" is what he whispered into my ear.

I knew then that it was Tray. I nodded my head yes then turned around.

"You look so damn sexy. And I want you." he said gripping my axs and picking me up.

He carried me all the way to his truck and took off my bra.

"No Tray no." I said pushing him back.

"No, what baby?"

"You don't love me, you never did."

"I've always loved you Noami."

"No, you dont. You cheated of me, plus you haven't call or text me."

"Why? I knew you wouldn't answer. I've been missing yo axs like crazy girl." he said kissing down my stomach.

"Same here baby." I said taking off his shirt.

That was the last thing I remembered before I passed out.

I woke up the next morning naked. I looked around and knew were I was. In a place I didn't wanna be. I barely remember the things that happened last night.

I just hope I didn't sleep with him. I brushed my teeth, called Faith to come get me, and went downstairs. Tray was on the couch playing video games.

He looked up at me and paused the game.

"Good morning baby." he said coming up to kiss me.

I moved my face and pushed him out the way. I just wanted to walk out without him talking to me.

"What's the matter baby?" he said.

"You know what's wrong Tray, I don't need to tell you." I said walking around him.

"Wait. Can we atleast talk?" he asked grabbing my arm.

"No."I said snatching away.

He threw me up against the wall and stated kissing on my neck.

"TRAY STOP!" I yelled pushing him away.

"Really Noami, its been three days when are you going to get over it?" he asked.

"Are you serious right now? You know what, I can't do this, you lied straight to my face. Saying that nothing was going on then I see her giving you head in your car. Do you know how dumb that makes me look. Now I'm in your house not knowing if we did or didn't have sex last night." I said crying.

"Baby, I'm sorry." he said trying to rub my cheek.

"I can't! I can't! Not right now." I said leaving out.

Faith was waiting for me outside and Destiny was in the car. I got in and broke down. I loved that n*gga with everything in me and he broke my heart.

JUST LIKE K.D.!

My First Thugजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें