"Y/N, are you alright you seem to be quiet all of a sudden?" said she making me look at her with.

"Hmm, sorry can you repeat it, I haven't paid attention on what you just said Nadia." I said politely after she repeat what she said.

I then replied "Oh am fine, nothing to worry about".

Now all of them are looking at me with a worried expression. "What are you thinking Y/N,.. does someone occupying your mind that's why your being too quiet and spacing a lot" Lucio said teasingly making me blush and look down at my food.

"No one, no one at all!" I immediately said and begun eating

"Ohho,.. not a good liar are we?" Julian cut in playfully making those brows moves, I look at him

"Am not lying Julian!" I said feeling myself heating up from all the attention I get, I heard all of them chuckles including Muriel.

"Then why are you blushing Y/N,.. perhaps reading your mind can clarify it all " Asra said grinning mischieviously I sighed

"Fine, I do am thinking about someone,.. It just that I don't how to confess towards them,.. Wondering if they'll be able to accept my feelings" I said a little sad at the end of my tone.

"Now that I told you, pleaaaase don't even bother reading my mind for God sake" I said to Asra playfully threatening him while giving him a glare he just chuckled at my action.

"Who is this someone your infatuated with, Y/N?" said Nadia interest in her eyes waiting for a respond .

"ohh, is it a Wine lover your into" said Portia teasingly.

"Who?,..Valerius, seriously, were just collegues" I said frowning in disbeliefs.

"It's not him" I said "You know Y/N, I think the Consul has feeling towards you" said Asra while leaning on Muriel.

"Huh?,.. Your just joking right??,.. he cannot liked me and besides I only have eyes for the Quaestor" I said all of their eyes widen at my accidental announcement.

Before I realize what I just said *shit* I said to myself blushing like a tomato. "What" both Lucio&Julian said at the sametime in shocking disbelief at what they heard.

"You mean Quaestor Valdemar" Nadia said still shock I sighed since I can't hide it anymore "hmm" before I stand before excusing myself.

"Ahhh, Oh,.. am I better go and finish my task see yahh!" I said leaving the room hurriedly in a flusterred mess..... Finishing the tasked the Countess give me I went to the Veranda only to see Valerius looking down at the scenarios while drinking some wines. I walk closer to him before greeting him he composed himself I do now notice that his blushing just hiding it pretending to drink some wine 'so the Consul really has a feelings towards me I just pretend to not notice his action and smile at him sharing gossips. Not knowing we have spectator, Valdemar was just hiding stalking at you glaring daggers at Valerius. Suddenly Valerius spoke making you look at him straight in the eyes.

"Y/N, I have been fallin for you, and I want you to be mined, I Love You Y/N, with all my heart" said he looking me in the eyes.Valdemar was now Mad at the Consul and just leave not wanting to hear what I will say to the Consul afraid to get hurt.,... I averted my eyes at Valerius ones I sighed.

"Am sorry, but I cannot accept your feelings, I know you will find someone much better than me, Am really sorry. But even though I cannot accept your feelings am hoping that we can still be friends". I said with a saddened expression.

"Ofcourse, I understand am not forcing you, I do hope that soon you will find the person that will take good care of you" said he. I hugged him before thanking him, he smile excusing himself probably heading to the cellar,.. I sighed then remember that I have to go to where the Quaestor.

Valdemar PoV

I immediately leave not bother hearing what Y/N's respond to Valerius, As some Palace staff saw me with a Serial Killer look they hurriedly leave running not bother looking back. I sighed in arritation at this humans and decide to go back to my estate,... I was sitting in my chair drinking some tea taking my mind, away from thinking about them. I know they would not like me from the start a sadistic Doctor like me will always be a monster,.. I stand up and headed to my lab feeling like dissecting some pest as I clean the tools. I heard a loud knock outside of my Gothic Mansion I then pull my mask up then went to front door as I open it Y/N was their smiling cheerfully at me my expression soften and step aside to let them in. I remember that were going to do some autopsy. As we reached the lab she get herself prepared for the incision helping me preparing everything I heard them sighed.

"Congrats" I muttered bluntly I heard them hummed in confusion.

"Amm, for what, Quaestor" they said.

"For having the Consul all to yourself,.. I heard some news about the two of you are somehow in a relationships" I said not bother looking at them.

"Pfft, were not, those news are fake, his not even my type, Quaestor" they said.

I look at them tilting my head to the side "Why not, they have everything including wealth" I said.

"I don't care about his status in life nor his wealth, Quaestor" they said frowning.

"tell me, then Why not?" I said getting confused and curious I heard them sighed.

"You really want to know the reason why I don't like them" they said.

"Ofcourse and please do tell" I said they take their mask off and I saw them blushing then walking closer to me both of us are staring at each others eyes.

"Because, I only have eyes for you Valdemar" . "I do to, Y/N" they said and I try to process what they just said and I realize that they are also infatuated to me. I blush and take my mask off before kissing them passionately. Before I replied "I do too Y/N,.. I thought before that you have feelings for the Consul that thats the reason I envy him that 'Ohh how lucky he was to have you and also mad about it... But all this time I was so wrong. I said they

They chuckle at what I said before "At first I thought that you would reject me and my feelings that's the reason why I hide it for too long I was afraid of your rejection".

They smile to me before sighing in relief and hug me I heard them continue"I always treasure this times that I get to spend with you Quaestor. I Love You Valdemar,.. I cut in "I love you too, Dearest". Before I kiss them again.

"How lucky I am to have you,..Y/N".

Word counts 2160
I always love happy endings (◠ᴥ◕ʋ)
And am happy that I can create onshots more often now.
I hope you enjoy reading guys
Always stay safe you guys
Thank you ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ