{19}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Colby smashed his lips yo Sam, Sam slowly melts into it wrapping his arms around Colbys neck as Colby wraps his arms around Sams waist pulling him closer as he can Colby slides his hands down Sams thigh picking him up making him wrap around him Colby goes upstairs to his bedroom going in closing the door behind him he goes to the bed and sits down with Sam on his lap he pulls away from the kiss both of them panting "now you believe me" Colby says "mmm no" he says giggling Colby chuckles and kisses him again.
"Okay now I do" Sam giggles pulling away "but now tell why was she here" Sam says Colby sighs and nods "she said she followed me here" "why?" "Because she said my management is gonna want her and I together and she doesn't wanna do this either actually Shea and I are really good friends she doesn't like this whole thing either" "management? What happened" Sam ask "I was gonna tell you but you lash out of me what I'm trying to Sam is that I have a management name Simon Cowell and I signed his contract and I have to be under his rules for fucken five years-" "so just one more year" "yes baby now let me finish so he's basically homophobic and problematic he's so fucken stupid and very controlling so when I told him about you and I he got really pissed and made me stop talking to you and the group and made Shea and I 'date' that's what I've been trying to tell you" Colby explain Sam pouts tears forming his eyes "nonono baby don't cry no no no" Colby says whipping Sams tears "I-I'm s-sorry! I-I-I didn't let y-you t-talk" "it's okay love" "but how is this gonna happen I really wanna be with you again" "and I do too so much so thats why we kinda need to keep it a secret so can you do that for me baby" "yes" "okay good so Sam would you like to be my boyfriend" "yes!!" Sam squeals jumping forward on Colby onto Colby making him chuckle "your so cute" Sam giggles and hides his face in Colbys neck Colby hums and turns around laying down as Sam puts his leg over Colbys waist "I love you" Sam says as he brings one of his hand up to Colbys hair playing around with a string of hair swirling it around "but I love you more" Colby says Sam giggles and playfully rolls his eyes he moves his hand to the back of his hair scratching his hair "that feels good" Colby says as he closes his eyes "good" Sam giggles Colby chuckles and smirks and slaps Sams ass hard "Colby!" Sam squeaks accidentally hitting him "baby!" Colby frowns "I'm sorry! But you hit my bum hard" Sam whines "here I give it a kiss" "no don" before Sam can finish he's facing the mattress Colby pulls the down his shorts and panties giving his butt a kiss "your so stupid!" Sam giggles Colby chuckles and pulls his shorts and panties back up laying back down next to Sam as he wraps one leg around Colby "can we go to sleep" Sam ask "of course baby" Sam smiles and closes his eyes Colby smiles and pecks Sams lips falling asleep as well.

~~~