When her parents were alive she still took care of Seven because they always we're out. Her dad owned his own company and her mother was always out attending events or partying.

Before her dads company became big, they often struggled to make ends meet. So Sincere knew what it was to struggle but Seven didn't. He was always use to the big house and fancy cars so when that got taken away from him he couldn't handle it.

Sincere also knew what it meant to have a mother who hated you and resented you. Sevens mother treated her so much different than she treated Seven. And with her dad gone most of the time he couldn't even see it.

Sincere didn't resent her brother because of the difference in treatment, it actually made her love her brother more. She was happy he never got to see that side of their mother.

"Can we not go there today," Sincere sighed.

"Okay but if you don't stop by I'm going to come check on you later," Sincere nodded.

"Okay well imma see you later," Ivy smiled into the camera once.

"Alright," Sincere mumbled, before hanging up.

Sincere gather all her things and made her way to her apartment.

"I haven't been here in a while," Sincere mumbled walking towards her brothers head stone

"I've been slipping," She chuckled sitting near his grave. The cemetery where her brother was buried was cut frequently and Sincere made sure she kept up with her brother grave.

"I don't even know why I came here I guess I just needed to talk to you," She said leaning her head on his tombstone.

"Well since you asked my day was okay. I haven't been to work on a few days because of various reasons."

"Ohh wait so tell me why im at work yesterday and guess who showed up..." She trailed off. "Yeah man Jinny showed up to my job, talking about 'Hi Sincere can I talk you on your break," She mocked her grandmother.

"So I was like 'I don't have time for you today Jinny. I don't have nothing to talk to you about.' She then went on to say it's really important it's about you grandfather," Sincere explained.

"She said that acting like that's gonna change my mind. I barley like his old ass," She chuckled but them soon frowned when she realized she cursed.

"My bad for cussing," She chuckled knowing that Seven didn't like her to curse.

"I swear to god she stayed there for about another hour trying to get me to talk to her. So you know what I told her, I said 'my boss just told me that I couldn't go on break because I took to many already.' And her dumb self believe me." She explained.