"You look... important," you say after a pause, forcing yourself to shake the mental image of corporate Rafe absolutely railing you between conference calls.

He smiles. "Kinda what I was going for, so that's good." He sets his empty glass in the sink. "I've gotta get going, but I'll see you when I get back?"

"I'll be here," you promise. You stand up and walk over to him, smoothing down the lapels of his jacket. "Good luck."

He leans down and gives you a quick kiss. "Thanks. Love you."

"Love you, too," you reply. With another nervous smile, he grabs his leather binder and heads out.

Tess hangs around for a little bit, telling you about her clinical schedule this summer. You chit chat a bit before she has to leave for the evening section of Psych 101 that she's a TA for.

You putter around the townhouse alone for a bit, fantasizing about your boyfriend being authoritative and domineering in his suit, before you hear the front door open. Rafe walks in with a big grin on his face. "How'd it go?" you ask as he sets his keys and his binder on the table in the foyer.

"Really well," he replies. "I feel really good about it."

"That's great! I'm so proud of you," you tell him, pushing up on your toes to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"That's all I get for crushing it?" he asks, hands going around your backside to squeeze your ass playfully.

You lower yourself to the ground and tug at his tie, pulling him down to you. "What else did you have in mind?" you ask, brushing your lips against his.

"I have on a power suit, I fucking nailed that interview, and I still have a lot of nervous energy left over," he says, tilting your head to the side to attach his lips to your neck. "Need to channel it into something... or someone," he adds.

"Then take me upstairs. No one is home but us."

That's all the confirmation Rafe needs to lift you up over his shoulder in a fireman's hold and carry you upstairs. He throws you like a rag doll onto his bed and you bounce slightly, giggling until he cuts you off with a searing kiss.

With your lips still attached to his, you reach up to push his jacket off his shoulders. He helps you out, pulling his arms from the sleeves, and you grab his tie to pull him closer. He gently grabs your hands and pulls them away.

"Can we try something?" he murmurs against your lips. He loosens the knot of his tie enough to get his head through. He holds the tie in his hand and flickers his gaze to it for a moment before looking back at you, eyebrows raised.

You swallow hard, knowing exactly where he's going with this. You nod quickly and he grins, discarding his tie to the side for a moment to help you remove your shirt and bra. Once you're topless, he grabs the tie again and slips the neck hole around your wrists before tightening the knot, binding them together.

"If it gets to be too much, say something and we'll stop," he says softly as he brings your hands above your head and wraps the length of the tie around the railing on his headboard securely. "Can you get out of this?" he asks.

You tug at the bindings, feeling the silk go taught against your wrists. "No, I don't think it'll come undone."

"Good," he says, a devilish grin making its way to his face. He scoots down on his knees a bit, hooking his fingers into your leggings and panties. He drags them slowly down your body until they're all the way off. The join the rest of your clothes in the floor. He pushes your knees apart and leans down between your legs. He places a few wet kisses on the inside of your thighs before straightening up and climbing off the bed.