Chapter one

Betty POV:
I wake up up much earlier then I would have liked to to Juliet in her room shouting and laughing with her best friends over FaceTime and her loud music blaring along with her LED lights flashing colors through her door. I groan and look over at Jughead in hopes that maybe this round he could go and tell her that we're trying to sleep. He looks so peaceful sleeping though so I decide I'll take this round. I grab my phone and check the time. {5:00 AM}. I yawn deciding I might as well get up for the day now since I have to get Juliet up for school in an hour. I slip on my slippers and quickly grab my robe as if to be not only in my underwear when walking into Juliet's room. *knocks on Juliets door* *try's the doorknob and realizes the door is locked* "Juliet unlock the door!" I whisper shout at her. I hear her get off of her bed and shuffle to her door unlocking it. "Mom what's up?" Juliet says. I look at her current state of messy bun hair and same hoodie and sweatpants since Friday night. "Julie, sweetie it's 5 AM on a Monday morning and your Dad and I are trying to get one last hour of sleep before the day starts. And your loud laughing, flashing lights, and loud music is keeping us up. I was going to tell you to turn everything down but now I think you need to shower, change your clothes, and eat breakfast. Your ride will be here in an hour and you need to be ready." I answer trying my hardest to stay calm and not seem annoyed even though in reality I am beyond annoyed. "Okay Mom, give me ten minutes then I will." She responds attempting to shut her door. "Nu uh missy you open that door. You will shower now and you will unlock your door unless you want your phone taken away for the day." I say getting even more annoyed. "Fine mom! I'm going okay? Happy?!" She says now shouting. "Juliet Alice Jones. You do not speak to your mom that way. You know the rules are your door is always unlocked." A low voice approaching from behind me says. I turn to see Jughead who's now awoken from his peaceful sleep. "Yes Dad, sorry Mom. I'll shower now." Juliet responds unlocking her door and closing it. As Jughead and I walk downstairs I hear the sound of her shower turning on and I sigh a sigh of relief. "Don't let her get the best of you Baby. She's just a rebellious 15 year old." Jughead says rubbing my back later on in the kitchen as we sip coffee. "I know juggie. I was the same way when I was her age. I mean not fully the same way but you know what I mean. I just now have so much more respect for my mom when she had to deal with me." I say rubbing my forehead.

Jughead POV:
About 20 minutes later I hear Juliet running down the stairs obviously in a rush. I walk over to her and say "woah there crazy. Slow down." She stops in her tracks almost falling over. "Oh hey dad. Didn't see you" she says. "JJ, honey did you not hear my say slow down just now?" I say to her. "What? Oh sorry no I have my AirPods in." She answers then walking off to get her breakfast. I sigh feeling Betty's pain from earlier. I walk up the stairs and turn on my shower then flopping onto my bed letting the water warm up. I close my eyes for what I thought was just a minute maybe two until all of a sudden I hear Betty's sweet soft voice in my ear telling me to wake up. "Juggie. Juggie. Babe. Baby. There we go good morning Lovey, you feel asleep again." She whispers sweetly to me. I sit up rubbing my eyes and looking around. "What time is it Betts?" I say stretching. "It's 6:20 my love. you fell asleep for an hour. And don't worry I turned the shower off when I came up here to get dressed for the day. I put our blanket on you too." She answers smiling so proud and sweet at me. I softy kiss her then saying "I love you so much. How did I ever get so lucky?" "I know I'm too good for you." She says giggling. I fake act offended before leaning over to tickle and kiss her.

Juliet POV:
* horn of Archie's truck honks.* "Bye Mom! Noah and Archie are here!" I say to my mom finishing my last bite of toast and catching my water bottle she throws at me like every other day. "Bye Jul have a good day at school! I'll pick you and Noah up around 4 o clock!" She reminds me as I slam the screen door. I smile as Noah gives shotgun to me and holds the door like the gentleman he is. We drive in comfortable silence as Archie drives us to Riverdale high. Once we arrive both Noah and I thank Archie for the ride and assure him that my mom will drive us home. We both wait for him to drive away before grabbing hands and walking to the school. "You know when we tell our parents about us tonight it'll feel good to finally not have to hide our relationship." I say to Noah as we walk into the student lounge and lean my head against him. "You can say that again. I just really hope they are okay with us dating. I don't know why but I have this weird feeling they're not going to like us together." Noah says in response. "Yeah me too. But I don't see why they would be against us since I mean we literally grew up together because of them." I say sighing. "Exactly what I was thinking. Anyways *whispering in her ear* meet me in the janitors closet free period today okay Julie?" He finishes before getting up and going to see all of his football jock friends. I blush and smile to myself then walk over to all of my friends.