chapter 9

Wei wuxian went to the ghost realm and greet all the ghosts there , he went to hua cheng's office in paradise manor.

He said " hua cheng!"

Hua Cheng looked at him and thought with closed eyes ' oh the gremlin came back?' he sighed and stood up and looked infront of him.

The wei wuxian right now was in his 15 year old form and looked fucked and smug.

Hua cheng looked at him with the "deadeye" look and asked "what".

Wei wuxian spined going to hua cheng like some kind of male ballerina and he was infront of hua cheng and he sing songed " hua cheng~ ".

Hua Cheng slapped the back of wei wuxian's head and wei wuxian toppled in the table and pouted sitting like a pouting child.

Hua cheng rolls his eyes and crosses his arms and asked " now what"

Wei wuxian massaged the back of his head and said "i wanted to visit you , be thankful . If it weren't for you i would have been with lan zhan right now" he said sulkingly.

Hua cheng looked at him again with a pursed mouth and said " did i ask you to visit me? No."

Wei wuxian sighed and stood up and stretched himself and lazily stood up beside hua cheng and said " i had nothing to do" .

Hua cheng huffs and went outside his office making Wei wuxian to run to him

Wei wuxian said " hua cheng stop!" He streches his hand trying to catch up with hua cheng.

Hua cheng looked behind him to see wei wuxian jumping to him but he walked not knowing he stepped on a trigger made by wei wuxian.

Hua cheng looked infront to only be slapped with a plate full of cream .

Wei wuxian's eyes widened and sheepishly said " a-ah! Thats your fault . I told you to stop" he then vanished in a mist .

The plate in hua cheng's face slides down slowly until it fell down . It was plastic so it did not break .

Hua cheng looked funny that the ones that saw him scampered away laughing themselves with their mouth covered.

Hua cheng's eyes twitched and his relaxed face turned into a scowl and he rages " WEI WUXIAN!"

Everyone in ghost city heard him and they looked at the direction at the paradise manor and they just continued doing their work.

Xie lian was walking with the newly cooked food of his own to give it to his husband .

He went to his husbands office to only see hua cheng shouting "wei wuxian" with his face twisted into a scowl and his face was covered in cream and was all color white.

It was really hilarious to see the scary hua chengzu degraded into a pie faced man.

Xie lian dropped the tray he was carrying and Laughed his ass out and hua cheng noticed him and his eyes twitched again.

HE WAS BEING EMBARRASSED IN FRONT OF HIS HUSBAND . SUCH SHAME!

Back to wei wuxian :

He escaped by teleporting to the jingshi , he didnt wanna face the scolding of his older brother.

He (hua cheng) always acted like a nagging mother waiting for the time to twist her sons ear in the reason of misbehaving.

He made his look into the 22 year old ghost king look.

He always looks hot in any age , even he admits it . He always has pride in his look .

He was sitting in the chair and infront of him was a table .

The jingshi , it was quite normal looking . The walls are painted in white and designed with blue clouds , there is a privacy screen infront of the bathtub . The bed is well arranged and color white. There is a cabinet full of scrolls and another table and on it is a guqin , 6 brown scrolls , and a incense burner and an incense scented of sandalwood.

The table infront of wei wuxian only has 2 tea cups and a tea pot . He got bored so he summoned food and placed all the food on the table.

It wasnt those plain lan dishes but the Flavourful dishes that even lan elders and disciple havent tasted yet.

Wei wuxian waited for lan zhan . Then the door opened and he looked up to see lan wangji infront of the door looking at him with wide eyes.

Wei wuxian raised an eyebrow and smirked , he said " sit , you should eat first" he points at the chair infront of him.

Lan wangji composed himself and rolled his eyes and went to the table and sat down on his chair not forgetting to close the door.

Lan wangji looked at him and asked " what was that for?" .

Wei wuxian's smirk widened and replied "what do you mean? I dont understand. Be specific " he made a tone in the word specific.

Lan wangji exhaled slowly and said with red ears and averted eyes "your show in the orchid room , what was that for?"

Wei wuxian laughed " WHAHAHAHA oh that? You dont like it?" He asked.

Lan wangji said " i...like it" he said shyly and then turned redder having to admit it out loud and picked the chopsticks up and tried the sweet and sour meat

Wei wuxian nods thoughtfully and said " then i should , no i Will do it sometime " he winks at lan wangji

Lan wangji choked on his food and coughed sometime until wei wuxian hit his back and he drank some water.

Wei wuxian looked at him " you okay now?" He asked worriedly

Lan wangji sighed " do i look like i am?" He looked at wei wuxian with a deadpan look.

Wei wuxian nods " You do" he said simple.

Lan wangji closed his eyes and sighed ' oh gods , doesnt he see that i was not okay or is he blind because of old age '