Chapter 30

Not edit

Matt's POV

I step out the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. Today is Saturday and I'm so tired. I don't know what it is but, every Saturday when I don't have plans, I just want to stay in bed and watch Netflix all day.

But sadly I can't cause I have to go to Aarons family barbeque thing. Along with Carter,Cameron, Jacob, Jack and JJ. I wonder how this is going to play out. I walked over to my closet and picked out a random shirt and a pair of jeans.

I grabbed a pair of boxers and through on my clothes. I texted Cameron telling him I was ready. I would be riding with Carter but, what he said yesterday stuck to me. Not the 'fag' part, that hurt but I talking bout him saying he was jealous. I dont understand that he didnt want to be with me.

So why would he be jealous? I would pick him over anyone in a heart beat. But, if what he said yesterday means that we still have a chance than I'm all for that. But I still have to think about living with him.

I think I know the answer to that
No.

Yes.

I don't know.

I'm pulled out of my thought when I hear the honking of a horn. Typical Cameron. So impatient. I grabbed my phone and headed out the door. "Finally." Cameron said. "You been out here for like three minutes " I laughed as I got into he's Jeep.

"Yeah 2minutes to long." He replied pulling off.

We pulled up to Aarons house ten minutes later. We got out and knocked on the door. Aaron opened it seconds later. "Finally you guys are here." Aaron said letting us in. "Sorry if were late Matt took like ten years to get out of his house." Cameron laughed.

"Did not." I say playfully pushing his arm. We went out to the back yard on the patio see all of his family. "Is Carter here yet." I asked Aaron looking around. "Nope not yet." He replied. "I'm going to go get us some drinks." Cameron said.

Aaron and I sat by the pool and took off our shoes and sock rolling up our pants at the bottom, and stuck our feet in the pool. "So why so egar to see Carter?" Aaron asked. A deep blushed spreaded across my face. "Im not,Its just he said something to me last night."

"What was it?" He asked. "Well after he rudely call me a fag--"

"He said that!?" He asked surprised. "Well yeah, but he apologized and... said it was because he was..... jealous." I say. "Jealous? Wait I though he told he didn't want to be with you, and I still don't get why he was jealous." He responsed.

"There was this boy there and he was being all flirty with me and Carter got all mad." I tell. "Oh a boy?" Aaron said smirking. I laughed. "I don't even know if I'm going to try and talk to him, cause I might still have a chance with Carter." I say truthfully.

"Maybe you should rethink that." Aaron said pointing behind me. I looked back to see Carter and Kya walking in together holding hands. I sighed looking back at Aaron. "I'm sorry buddy." He said giving me a sympathetic look.

"Its fine, I was stupid to think that Carter would still have feeling for me when he has her " I say. "She's prettier and thinner than me." I sigh. "Come on Matt you don't need him. You Can do way better than some short Asian Boy." Aaron smiled.

I laugh. "Hey guys." Jack said as him and JJ walked over to us. "Hey Jacks." Aaron said as they set beside us. "What's up." I say. "Nothing what you guys talking about." JJ asked. "Just Carter and his girlfriend over there." Aaron said pointing towards Carter and Kya.

"Wow she's fucking hot." Jack said. "Mhmm, Yeah I agree." JJ agreed. "She way to hot for that Asian fucker." Jack said. I laughed at Jacks Comment.

I sigh as Carter walks over to us. "Hey guys." Carter said. "Sup man, we were just talking about you." JJ said. "Yeah, like how the fuck did you get a girl like that? She way out of you league man." Jack laughs.

"I know she is pretty hot, if you want I could give lesson on how to have game." Carter joked. "Oh haha. I've got lots of game no thanks." Jack said.

"Have you fucked her yet?" Jack asked. "Jack!" JJ exclaimed. "What its a question. Have you?" Jack asked again. "Nope but I'm planing too change that tonight." He said.

(My name is Matt and I don't really rap I act and thats a fact so hop of my back. Lol Matt's Snapchats.)

I quickly pulled my feet out of the water grabbing my socks and shoe's. I can listen to this. I wiped my eyes as I felt tears starting to come. I walked though the patio though house to the front door. But someone grabbed my arm before I could go.

I turned around seeing Cameron. "What's wrong?" He asked worried. "Nothing." I say pulling my arm from him grip. "There is or you wouldn't be crying." He points out. "I don't want to talk about it OK." I say as I sit on the couch to put on my socks and shoes.

Cameron sits next to me. "Is it about a boy?" He asked. I nod. "What did he do?" He asked. "He made me feel like an idot." I replied.

"Your not an idot Matt and who every this boy is who made you feel this way isn't good enough for you." Cameron smiled. "Thank you." I said hugging him. "Of course." He said patting my back.

We slowly pulled away, next thing I know we we're leaning in.
Our lips touched and I putt my hands on his cheeks to deepen the kiss. After a while we pulled a way.

We both stare at each other. We burst out laughing. "I feel nothing oh my god." Cameron laughed. I laughed. "Me neither." I agreed. "But you a good kisser." He said. "Thanks." I say as peck him on the lips. "I'm really glad we're friends." I say truthfully. "Me too." He smiles hugging me again.

*OK guys this is the real chapter thirty. Sorry I tricked you.*