CHAPTER 101: CLIFF

Începe de la început

"And you! I'll appreciate it if you take your hands of my brother if you don't want me to get a piece of this crystal and be buried with us in this tunnel" he said threatening the Prince without looking at him and grab Ren wrist and gestured to the King to start walking again. 

Archid just smirks and shakes his head and started walking, and Nick just scratches his head while looking at the back of his love while walking with the ferocious consort. "I need to think away, so the consort will accept me." Nick thought to himself.

They continued walking, his eyes keep roaming inside the tunnel, "I don't remember this place in the future, or if anyone discovered it. When I go back to my time, I need to search for this place and let people see that there is such a magical place in the past, I need to put a mark on this place later" his eyes shone in this thought. He just needs to know where this tunnel is heading," Syl brows farrowed.

"Where are we going anyway?" when he realized that he was just blindly following these people without knowing where they were taking them, he was too distracted with his surroundings.

"I will tell you when we get there," Archid answered him without looking at him.

He's about to say something but the thought was shove in the back of his mind when he saw what the King did just now. He saw that the King brash his hand at the right side of the tunnel while Nick did the same thing on the left. 

Archid saw the questioning look at the consort's face. "Another secret of this tunnel is that one person cannot enter this place it should be two and more people so that you can go out."  

"Brother look!" Ren said in surprise, and he looks at the way Ren was pointing and saw a faint light getting bigger and bigger at the crystal ahead of them is starting to lose its light.

"The other side is already opening, we are near to the other side," Nick said.

Syl stared in front of them looking mesmerized with these things in front of him. It was like technology in his time, but with the touch of history with secret tunnels and crystals and light and hidden opening. "It's amazing,"

"Wait until we go out consort," Nick said, feeling satisfied that the two people with them were happy with their surroundings.

Archid was the first to go out of the tunnel and followed by the brothers, Nick was the last one who gets out of the tunnel when took his last step the tunnel close on its own.

Syl cannot stop his mouth from opening because of the scene in front of him. They were at the top of a cliff, and in front of them is the overview of a place that is full of houses. When he looks at the East part he could see the top of the place with the symbol of the Dragon on the top, in the West part you could see a figure of a bird, but he didn't see what kind of bird it is, because it was covered of thick grey clouds, and he felt kind of sad after seeing it, so he decided to look around he notices another figure in the North it like a ferocious beast but just like in the West it was also covered by thick black clouds. 

Syl's mind was doing its work and his eyes landed on the Prince who was standing behind his brother and remembered that when he was doing his research about one of the dynasties of their country he read a text about their country being ruled by the descendants of the beast and every each of them leave in different places, "the dragon, falcon, tiger, and the turtle," he murmured and he immediately runs to the edge of the cliff to see if was right. And there he saw the large image of a black turtle, this image is not covered by the clouds and it was so clear that he can even see its shells shines. If you look at it for a long time you can even say that the image is alive.