chapter three

FIFTH YEAR OF ARTEMIS LILY POTTER

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

FIFTH YEAR OF ARTEMIS LILY POTTER

Artemis woke up to a person vigorously shaking her and before she opened her eyes she knew who was the culprit behind the action. So, she grabbed the person blindly and pulled him down on the bed and started vigorously tickling the excited 11 year old.

" Arti please s-st-top!" The 11 year old said between his giggles as Artemis laughed seeing her brothers big smile and she decided to have mercy on him, as she knew why the brat was so excited, after all today was the day he was going to the Diagon Alley.

Well officially at least, of course I had taken him before under guise, maybe I was a little bit guilt of succumbing to his damn puppy-dog eyes, which by the way should have lost its affect on me after these many years!

Artemis got up from her bed and quickly dismissed her baby brother who now was of age to go to Hogwarts to get ready as she walked down the steps of the house she has been living in for the past 10 years.

" You are leaving today aren't you?" The voice of her beloved Aunt Petunia rang through her ears as she peacefully drank her coffee, and she looked up to see her Aunts pale blue eyes, her voice was quite different to the voice she used about four years ago, the disgust was evidently not there.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes as I looked at her, "Yes, we are going today and will not be returning till next year." I said to her, as her eyes flashed maliciously for a second and she opened her mouth to no doubt deny or spat at me something out of jealousy, fortunately for her she stopped at the correct moment. 

Seeing  my uncaring reaction and quirk of my eyebrow almost amusedly at her for even thinking she had any say in the matter, she gulped away her words. 

That's better.

She just looked at me and scowled and walked away stomping like a child not getting his chocolate on his birthday making me roll my eyes in annoyance.

I hated the women with everything I had in me, she lost a sister. I got that I really did, but didn't she realise that I lost a mother

That when I arrived at her house, all those years ago I was nothing but a kid. A scared and lonely child who promised her life to saving and protecting her brother.

But I was no longer a child, I no longer had the hope that everything in my life would go well for me. I knew everything only had a bad side, no matter how much good they show. I knew everyone had a hard, vicious side.

No one was innocent. 

And I didn't get the chance to be ever, for my brother.