step vs ME ?( he is not gonna win)

It was ages before anyone spoke to me. Like ages and ages it was so funny how it was, yet so boring. I was about to get up and take a walk but a hand grabbed me. I threw them over my shoulder as i turned around i saw a boy, who looked like he was pulled threw a hedge backwards. HA HA I BET HE NEVER SAW THAT HAPPEN TO HIM IN A LIFE TIME. I said thought to myself. My dad looked at me and i just threw my hair over my shoulder and walked away. As I continued on my way, i heard a boy shouting. i just carried on. Then he was suddenly ahead of me, it was the boy who i threw over my shoulder. He put his hands up as if to show me submission. i just smiled at him.

He said "hi my names Luke I'm you're brother's best bud, nice to meet you." he outstretched his hand, I decided to take it. "By the way you made a fool out of me before, i like that about you". He was so full of himself I'll be happy putting him in his place, yet i could use some info so i might keep him around until i do that." Hi my name is not important yet, i will give you some advice that you could tell everyone about. For one, i am so not interest in you. I also don't care about step and that is what he is to me, my step brother. so go run and tell him that and also i am more powerful than you could ever dream of, so watch out."

AS i got into school i heard whispers and rumours about me, saying that i was so fake and not a werewolf and that i could not hear anyone who says anything to me,i will hurt anyone talking about me starting with the one i heard first. Which just so happened to be my steps girlfriend. Perfect. I walked over and said in a quiet voice "i can hear you and i will destroy you ''