He wanted to take the two people to play in a clean place but he was afraid the matter would spread to Mr Ting’s ears and become dirty. Then he would have to bear the blame.

Forget it, forget it. He would bring them back to the company to his office. 

Once they returned to the company, President Sun took out the script of a big movie that Strawberry Entertainment invested in. “The movie company has been preparing this for two or three years and the production team has basically been set. Lu Hao, if you are interested, the male lead is very suitable for you.”

Lu Hao took the script and read the introduction. This was a commercial movie with a more realistic theme. It was exciting in terms of the configuration and the script.

Strawberry Entertainment gave him such a big gift the moment he sighed to the company. It seemed they were really sincere.

“There is also a major investment in a historical TV series but this is somewhat similar to your character in Sky Song and won’t add much to your later career.” President Suns spoke honestly. “Lu Hao, your acting skills are very stable. Most of the time, stability is an advantage but in the current competitive environment, it will be a bit boring and reduce the audience’s expectations of you.” 

“The future belongs to young people and of course, the future of the entertainment market also belongs to them.” President Sun took out another drama script from the drawer. “Would you like to try something lighter?”

“This is a double male lead drama.” President Sun turned to look at Li Zhao. “Zhao Zhao can also take a look.”

After deciding to sign Lu Hao, President Sun felt that this script was very suitable for Lu Hao and Li Zhao.

Li Zhao didn’t immediately open the script. “President Sun, when will the TV drama start shooting?” 

“The drama should wait until the second half of the year.” President Sun laughed. “It can wait until you finish shooting the movie to start.”

Li Zhao nodded. “I will think about it.”

“Okay.” President Sun smiled gently. “Please think about it. Both of these roles will be reserved for you unless you specifically refuse.”

“By the way, Zhao Zhao. Aren’t you going to pick up a friend from work?” President Sun glanced at the time. “It is easy to get stuck in traffic on the way to Cang Huan. You should set off early to avoid being late.” 

How could he let Mr Ting wait?

“Okay.” Li Zhao stood up and walked to the door, only to stop and turn to President Sun. “President Sun, how do you know where I am going to pick up my friend?”

“Aren’t you going to pick up Mr Ting?” President Sun noticed that he had exposed his feet and didn’t show any confusion on his face. He glanced at the assistant beside him and asked, “Xiao Cao, who mentioned that Zhao Zhao’s friend works in Cang Huan?”

“President Sun, I don’t remember clearly.” Cao Jia frowned. “Was it Da Ke or Xiaoyuan?” 

“Did I remember incorrectly?” President Sun smiled at Li Zhao. “I’m old and have a bad memory.”