Chapter 20- Too Hot To Handle (2)

Beginne am Anfang

"It's okay, Samarth. We understand you are worrying this much because you love your Princess a lot. But, there's no need to worry, we will take care of her. Hamare liye jaisi Maya hai, waisi hi Pari bhi hai. Don't you worry. Just go and enjoy." Manik showed him a thumbs up to which Samarth got up and smiled. "Thanks for---" Before he could complete, Manik jumped in. "Thank you?? No need, Samarth. In fact, we are thankful that you are trusting us to take care of your daughter. Your Pari is a real gem. God bless her." Samarth was left with nothing but smiling at their gesture.

"Papa, mujhe Jiya Mamma ko Good night bolna hai." Pari tugged on Samarth's jeans making his expressions change from happiness and relief to worry and fear. "Uhmmm----tumhari Jiya Mamma wahan ashleel harkatein kar rahi hain. Milne ki haalat mein nahi rahi woh." He silently says that to himself but comes out of his thoughts when Pari nudges him a bit. "Le chalo na mujhe. Mujhe Mamma ko Good Night bolna hai." Pari demanded. "Beta woh---" Samarth was not quick in lying or thinking of valid excuses when it came to Pari. 

He recollected Jiya opening her dress in a sensual manner and quickly closed his eyes. He didn't know what she would be doing there. He didn't want Pari's innocent eyes to see something that she isn't supposed to see. "Pari! Actually, your Jiya Mamma is already asleep. So, you can tell her good night tomorrow in the morning haan?" Samarth smiled and hoped that Pari would buy that lie. Pari seemed to buy that but started giggling making Samarth frown. "Papa, subah mein Good night thodi na bolte hain. Kya aap bhi." Listening Pari, even Meenakshi and Manik started laughing.

--------------------

Samarth twisted the door knob silently praying that Jiya should be asleep and not pulling another sensual trick like undressing herself. He entered the room and found the bed empty, the whole room empty. He breathed a sigh of relief. His relief didn't last long when Jiya emerged from beside the door and his heart almost leapt up to his throat due to the fear. "Jiya!!!" He shrieked and Jiya started laughing. "Aap----aap darr gaye----darr gaye the na?" Jiya spoke in between her laughs.

"Ab tum jaisi bhootni, bathrobe mein----" He takes a moment and steps back. He sees Jiya wearing a bathrobe with her long, slender, milky white legs all bare and exposed. He scanned her from her face to her toes not able to stop. "Wait, why are you wearing a bathrobe and nothing else? Did you just take a bath?" His face lightened as he said that because if Jiya had taken bath she wouldn't be intoxicated anymore. But, the way she was behaving, Samarth knew, she hadn't.

"Nahi, main nahayi nahi hun. I took off my dress which is lying over there," Jiya pointed over to the couch where she had thrown her dress and bra. Samarth quickly averted his gaze in embarrassment on sighting the bra. "And, decided to change. Aur ye dress mujhe bahut achhi lagi. Dekhiye, white white hai and it's so soft and fluffy." Jiya hugged herself demonstrating her point. "You are wearing a bathrobe for heaven's sake, Jiya. It's not a dress!" Samarth remarked but Jiya just shrugged and went towards the coffee table.

"Ye leejiye!" Jiya forwards a bottle of champagne towards him. "Ye kya hai?" Samarth eyes her in confusion. "C-h-a-m-p-a-g-n-e" Jiya spells out the word after thinking a lot and takes another bottle and sits on the bed. She tosses the bottle open with expertise and takes a sip. Samarth watches all her actions dumbfounded. "What? Why are you staring at me like that? Ohh---I get it. I am looking beautiful and sexy and hot and you wanna kiss me right?" Jiya blurts that out and Samarth's breath hitches. "What?"

"Yeah, it's what they show in movies." Jiya innocently spoke as she took another sip of the liquid. "And, what do they show in movies? What are you talking about?" Samarth took a sip from his bottle because, why not? "That the heroine wears a sexy outfit something like this and the hero's eyes fill with desire and they---you know---make love." Jiya took another sip. Samarth smiled and came forward near Jiya.