The movie

Maddie puts the movie in and turns the lights out. She sits in the chair and I sit in the corner on the love seat.
"Mind if I join y'all?" Mason asks walking in. He grabs a blanket and heads straight to the love seat. With me.
He sits down and covers himself up. I look at him through the corner of my eye. The movie starts and I try to focus on the screen. Suddenly I feel a hand on my leg. Moving it's way up my thigh and cupping my core. I gasp and he murmurs "shhh." I do as told and sit there. He moves my shorts and panties aside and rubs his thumb against my clit. I moan.
"Baby you have to be quiet or she'll hear you."
I nod and bite my lip. I'm still wet from earlier which makes it easy for him to slide a finger in me. He starts plunging his finger in and out of me at a slow torturous pace. His thumb occasionally flicking my clit. I try to move my hips against his fingers which makes him stop completely.
"No. If you move I'll stop. This is your punishment. You were teasing me in there and now it's your turn." He smirks at me.
He slides his finger back into me and pumps slowly. I whimper.
"Oh my gosh! I absolutely hate this part!! This guy is being a total jerk! Don't you think addie?"
Then mason smirks evilly and starts going faster. Rubbing my clit and sticking in another finger. I gasp.
"Um yeah" oh god I can't take this. It feels so good.
"He uhh doesn't mmh know what he uhhh wants." I say. Mason adds a third finger and rubs me faster. I start to feel my walls tighten and "yeah I guess. But he still shouldn't be so rude." And after she says that he stops. He takes his fingers out of me and move his hand away but i grab it and put it back on my throbbing pussy. I whimper and look up at him biting my lip. "Please?"
He smiles and starts to rub my clit with his thumb slowly. I sigh. Satisfied with the slow torture instead of nothing at all. Soon Maddie gets tired and states she's going to take a shower. We sit there waiting until she's in the shower and I flip and straddle him.
I smash my lips against his and grab his hand pushing it against my aching core.
"Please? Please I need you. I need to finish."
He smirks and pushes his finger inside of me. I moan at the pleasure and I ride his fingers as he inserts 2 more into me. I bounce on his fingers. "That's right. Ride daddy's fingers. That's a good girl." He starts to rub my nub and he continues fingering me and I feel my walls begin to tighten.
"Ohhhhh dadddy. I'm close. I'm gonna.."
"Cum for daddy. Cum on my fingers. Let me see you lose control."
I moan his name as I feel my orgasm hit and scream his name and cum all over him.
He takes his fingers out of me and brings them to his mouth. He licks them. Tasting me. "Mmm delicious. I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth. Huh baby?"