The beginning

-Back in middle school-

Izuku was sat at his desk quietly minding his own business when Katsuki(kaccan) decides to head up to him.

Katsuki grabs Izukus collar of his black school jacket roughly throwing him against the wall, and Katsuki leans down and grabs izuku by the throat dragging his back up the wall causing izuku to be in an uncomfortable position. (his feet just hovering off the floor dangling, his hands grasping and scratching at katsukis hands) the small green haired boy trying to release his hand from the taller males grasp causing the smaller boy to start gasping for air flailing and trying to scream out for help. But suddenly izuku feels a hand grab over his mouth, which made him suddenly gasp in shock making his small body flail more and more to the point where he didn't have enough energy to put up a fight anymore.

Once Katsuki had noticed Izuku stop squirming he removed his rough hand from the smaller boys mouth and relaxing his grip on his throat slowly lowering the smaller boy to the floor releasing his neck, this was enabling his feet to touch the floor, but with the amount of energy that he had spent fighting, Izukus knees buckle from under him causing him to collapse to the floor. The taller boy looked down at the boy straddled across the floor and spitefully scoffed and said "hey Deku you will never be a hero with being as weak and useless as you are... heh I have a good idea why don't you take a swan dive off of the roof of the building"

leaving the small fragile boy laying on the floor with warm salty tears starting to fill his eyes, with no hope of even attempting to hold them back he decided to just let them fall. destroying the smaller teens perfectly freckled face and causing his eyes to become red, puffy and sour.

-Izukus pov-
I have no hope why should I keep trying I have known all along that a powerless (quirkless) boy like me could never become a hero to anyone or even think of being useful to one single person... heh maybe I should take Kaccan's advice and end it all (tears start to fall even quicker and larger amounts)... then I don't have to deal with all of this pain that I gain every day.

-No one's pov-
Suddenly izuku gets a sudden realisation that if he lets Kaccan's advice become a reality his mother Inko would be severally affected and that if he left her life she would have no one since the green haired boys father had let and himself when he was only a toddler, meaning that he would never leave her alone because he loves her more than anything and he would always be there for her.

Izuku slowly stands up trying to not tumble over from the lack of energy and the facts that Kaccan had roughly smashed his back against the wall, with izuku knowing that it had definitely left a mark on his back and that from Katsuki squeezing his neck sent a twinge of pain go down his spine from a huge hand shaped bruise around his neck which felt like it wouldn't go away as quickly as some other bruises that he had previously been given.

This is my first story I hope you enjoyed.