Part 2

"Kitten let yourself go. I know you like this. So let me." Smexy tells you in a soft sweet voice you never heard him use before. "Smexy please st-" you’re cut off as you feel his tongue press through your entrance. You start moaning as his long tongue starts rubbing your g-spot. "Kitten you taste so sweet. You're so wet." Smexy says as he pulls his tongue out of you. You're juices are all around his mouth and you watch as he licks all off. "Smexy why are you doing this I don't want this." you say softly. "Kitten stop lying. You and i both know you want this. Your body also wants this." You blush and say, "B-B-But I'm not l-l-l-lying." Smexy starts to penetrate you with one of his tentacles. You start yelling, "STOP!!!!!!!!! IT HURTS!!!!!!!! SMEXY STOP IT HURTS!!!!!!!" and tears start running down the sides of your face from all the pain. You look down and see blood dripping from your pussy and running down Smexy's tentacle. "This explains why were so tight with just my tongue in Kitten." Smexy tells you. "Smexy I can't believe you-" you start to say but your cut off by a moan as Smexy's tongue starts licking your blood up and he licks your clit while slowly fucking you with his tentacle. As you are now used to the size of his tentacle you start moaning because it is starting to feel good. You start to moan softly. Smexy pulls his tentacle out of you and you sigh in both relief and sadness. "Kitten I need to fuck you badly. I will go slowly I promise." Smexy tells you as he puts the head of his monster cock at your entrance. You look at it in shock. It is at least 4 times bigger than his tentacle. "Smexy, don't. It will never fit; it is going to hurt me badly. Please don't. It’s too big." You tell him frightened. "Kitten I need you badly. I will go slow I promise." he tells you as one of his tentacles wipe away your tears. "O-O-O-O-Okay. Please be slow." He lines you up with his dick and forces the head in quickly. You scream and almost black out because of all the pain. He starts to push more in slowly. "SMEXY STOP IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you scream.