I'd have given her such pleasure--really I was a gentleman in all things--but the throbbing in my boxers edged on discomfort and I couldn't seem to control myself.

I got up and pulled one of the drawers open, taking out a condom and tearing it open with my teeth, all the time admiring the sight of the sprawled beauty in my bed. I pushed my boxers down and hissed, feeling like I might burst out of my skin. I rolled it down quickly and then climbed on top of her again. She's flushed and I got the feeling that she was a lot needy, and a little disappointed.

Don't worry, Cherry. I thought. You won't be too disappointed when you're screaming my name.

"Spread your legs, Lola." I instructed softly and she obliged right away, tilting her pelvis up. I rubbed the tip of my còck over her clìt, round and round until she's moaning and making sounds of plea. I slipped the tip inside, hand shaking with the urge to devour her instead of this mushy slow pace I was taking. I had no idea when she'd been taken last time and I didn't relish making her uncomfortable.

"Please," she gasped. "I'm not gonna break." And there's that tone of disappointment again.

So maybe she liked that bite. Apparently, she's a fan of hard-fùcking. With her innocent looks, you wouldn't guess. But after all, the innocent ones are devilish worse than others.

With a deep breath I slammed right into her, grunting at the incredible tightness. So wet and so fùcking warm. Her mouth parted in a silent scream and she clutched the pillows tightly, whether holding on or simply restraining herself from something, I didn't mind. I hadn't even said she couldn't use her hands but well, I was not complaining.

I pulled out slowly, feeling smug over the way she whined impatiently and then slammed forcefully back, maintaining a rhythm. Each time I pushed forward, her body jerked, and then I just couldn't take it anymore. Control long forgotten, I rose to my knees and held her thighs in my hands for leverage, fùcking her so hard and so deep she's screaming and crying out my name.

I was about to kiss those wet lips of her when she spoke: "More." She panted, licking the lush curves. "Fùck, give me more." Her voice was breathy and excited.

Such a demanding little thing. If I hadn't been feeling generous and quite cautious, I'd have showed her who had control.

I pushed harder and harder until she gripped the pillows tightly with knuckle-white force and moaned, wrapping her legs around my hips. I couldn't see her eyes, but I didn't have to. I knew how dark blue they would be, fueled with lust and hunger. She released her hands and dug her nails in my back, scratching my skin--I'd never felt so savage. I hissed and jerked her body up with my next thrust, laughing lightly and pulling her back down, demanding for more. She was just so fùcking dirty.

The perfect blend of her nails digging in my back and her tight, rippling cùnt pushed me closer to the edge. My legs burned and I could feel the release gathering at my spine, spreading in a fast wave through my body until I felt like I was being emptied from the inside. My vision blurred and I nearly choked on a groan when it happened, shaking and cursing. I dropped to my elbows on top of her and panted, reaching down to rub her clìt and she moaned again, this time louder.

I'd never lost control this way in my life. I'd never even come this fast, and wasn't sure if I felt awesome, or awfully embarrassed. I hadn't even made sure she came first.

But she'd been too close, anyway, and all it took was few more thrusts. With a relieved, loud scream, she melted against the sheets and the ripples around my còck were agonizing after the gut-wrenching orgàsm I'd just had. I made sure to ride her through her release until she's gasping and sweating. I pulled out with a grunt and slipped the condom off, throwing it in the basket.