Where You Go, I Go

Seven months. Yes, it had been seven months Waverly and Wynonna had moved back to Purgatory, which is a small town about 5 hours' drive away from Heaven Hurst. Waverly missed Nicole so much until it hurts, but she also knew it was impossible for them to be together. She was afraid that if things get difficult in the future, Nicole will leave her and used Willa's fault as an excuse to leave her. Besides, Nicole never mentions that she loves her. Waverly knew without love it was difficult to keep the marriage last forever.

Waverly looked around the bar. She and Wynonna bought Shorty from the previous owner with the remaining money from the 1 million dollar she has. Their business was surprisingly good. She was alone in that bar at the moment because Wynonna was out to do grocery and their two hired helper, Rachel and Rosita were not arrived yet.

Waverly looked at the wall clock. Another 35 minutes before Shorty was open for business. She took a rag to clean the darn but all of sudden the beer in it bursts out making her shirt soaking wet.

"Great." Waverly sighed.

"I didn't know that Shorty's had wet t-shirt competition. You okay?" That voice sound familiar. Waverly turned and saw Nicole leaning against the door's frame. She looked damned gorgeous, dressed in a pink and black floral-patterned shirt matched with blue jeans.

"W-what are you doing here?" Waverly stammered.

"I am following my wife."

"W-wife?"

'Yes, wife. Where you go, I go baby." Nicole smiled that drop-dead smile of hers. Waverly stopped breathing for a moment. Her eyes widen. Absolutely romantic words and fantastic smile from that tall woman.

"Have you sign that divorce letter? It had been 7 months I am waiting for it."

"Well, I haven't sign it and will not sign it forever. Full stop."

"Nicole, you know it is not a good idea for you and me to continue to be wife and wife."

"Why not?" Nicole took a few steps and now standing right in front of Waverly. The only thing that separated them was the bar counter.

"Because our marriage was a contract marriage."

"Was? We're not divorced yet. And yes it was started with a contract, but we can change it to last forever. After all, we are still legally married." Nicole pulled the bar's stool in front of her and sit.

"Nicole, I am in a relationship now." Waverly couldn't bear to look at Nicole's face at that moment.

"With who?" Nicole stares at her wife with widen eyes.

"Champ Hardy."

"A man? I'm going to kill him." Nicole clenched her jaw.

"And you are going to prison for murder." Waverly replied.

"Are you sleeping with him?" Nicole asked out of nowhere. The tall woman hold her breath, preparing herself for the worst answer from her wife.

"What? of course not!" Waverly would never be able to sleep with anyone because her heart was Nicole's. Nicole breathed a sigh of relief.

"Don't you ever think about sleeping with him. That's call adulterous my dear wife." Nicole was full of jealously. "You better break up with him."

"But..."

"No but. Maybe you are with him because you thought that we were divorce, but now you know that we are not, logically you should break up with him. If not, that's mean you are having extramarital affair." Nicole being deadly serious now.