Young, Dumb And In Love - Obi-Wan (Smut)

Beginne am Anfang

"I like it here," he spoke up, looking at me with that curious look he almost always had painting his face. He was silently asking me if I did. I didn't have to answer, but I couldn't ignore the way his eyes sparkled when he wanted a response.

"I wouldn't prefer it over a place like Naboo or Coruscant," I said, finding a quick excuse, "Everything and everyone looks so similar here, it's hard to remember faces and names cause they all seem the same."

Obi-Wan smiled lightly and said, "I can tell you don't like it here, I can feel your uneasiness every time we hear the word Mandalore, or step foot on it."

"Yeah, I don't enjoy my time here. I don't enjoy the Queen much either, she's very antsy when I'm around it seems."

He hummed, leaving me to my own imagination as he fumbled with his baggage.

•--•

Dinner passed by with no thought. The only words spoken were by the Queen and Qui-Gon. I often felt myself being stared at, only to look up and realize the gaze that had been laid upon me would disappear.

I returned to the guest room I'd been given with Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon slipping into his own room. But, Obi-Wan didn't appear till an hour later - I couldn't seem to sleep after the first 20 minutes of not seeing him. I wanted to know what he was up to.

The door creaked open, boots echoing from the hall and calming while entering the room before their owner slipped them off. I listened to Obi-Wan undoing his tunics and slipping on a simple t-shirt for bed. But, while he made his way under the covers, I turned towards him.

"Where have you been?" I asked, worried.

"The Queen asked to speak to me privately," he simply stated, pulling the blanket over him. I rolled my eyes and flipped my body onto it's back, staring up at the beige ceiling. The silence was so loud, I knew he had something to say. I wanted him to spit it out.

"She doesn't like the way I stare at you."

"What?" I asked, cocking my eyebrow and looking at the older Padawan with confusion.

"Satine, she doesn't like the way I stare at you, the way I look so lovestruck when I watch you. She hates it."

My cheeks were painted pink, blush sweeping across my face. Lovestruck. The way that Qui-Gon described it when I stared at him. My body turned towards him and he turned towards me. "What do you mean 'lovestruck'?" I asked, eyes sparkling with hope as I stared at the handsome man in front of me.

"What I mean is, I stare at you like I'm in love with you. And I am. I am deeply, madly in love with you, darling," Obi-Wan said, his voice hush and his words promising.

The next move was made before I could even think of making one myself. Obi-Wan cupped my cheek that wasn't pressed to the bed and connected his lips with mine. It was a slow, sweet kiss, like fireworks exploding in my mouth. And it felt incredible as both of our lips moved together in bliss, something out of a book.

When Obi-Wan went to pull away, I tried to follow his lips before his hand landed gently on my neck, pushing me back with not so much force as to hurt me. But the feeling of his hand touching my neck has me whimpering out. I clapped a hand over my mouth, breaking any eye contact that I held in the moments that I had made the desperate noise.

Obi-Wan chuckled, "The was adorable. You sounded like a little puppy." I squirmed a bit his sentence, shoving my face into his chest in embarrassment. "Oh, you like that? Do you wanna be called puppy? Does my pretty girl want be a good puppy for me?"