Kai Parker Smut - The Cam-Girl

Comincia dall'inizio

"Hi," You say brightly.

"H-Hi," Kai whispers. You giggle. You're used to this sort of behavior. "Well, aren't you pretty," You say, admiring him.

"Says you," he replies with a grin.

"What's your name, pretty boy?" You ask, running your hands over your chest, and Kai can't help but take a moment to just stare at you.

"Malachai." Kai blinks hard. He doesn't know why he says his full name. He hates his name.

"Malachai. I love that name," You compliment. Kai loves his name. "My name's Y/N."

"You're very beautiful, Y/N."

"Thank you, Malachai. You just gonna sit here and stare, pretty boy, or do you want to tell me what you want?"

"Sorry," He mumbles, embarrassed. He finds it strange he can just come on here and tell you what he wants from you- it seems inhumane to him. You are a woman; you should be treated with respect, not like an object, and Kai almost decides to log off until he sees you biting your lip suggestively.

"Don't be, Malachai." His name comes out of your mouth so perfectly. He could listen to it all day. "How about I start?" You suggest. He nods his head in response. "Take off your shirt," You order. Kai follows your instructions. He tosses his shirt to the side and lets his back rest against his chair as you gawk over his abs and how perfectly sculptured he is. "Now, take your cock out." Kai's eyes widen at your forwardness, but he still unzips his pants and takes them off, leaving his boxers on. He rubs himself through his boxers, teasing you. "I said take your boxers off," You say, annoyed. You are dying to see what he looks like.

"Oh, is someone hungry to see my dick?" Kai taunts. You raise your eyebrows. Guys usually didn't tease you like this... You liked it. Kai doesn't know where this sudden wave of confidence comes from, but he knows from your facial expression and body language that you thoroughly enjoy it.

"Please, Malachai," You whine and pinch your nipples through your bra. "Take your cock out, please."

"Oh, since you said please." Kai pulls his dick out of his black boxers, immediately stroking it as he watches your eyes widen at his size.

"Holy-" Usually the reason men come onto your video was to get themselves off with you because they were too small for any woman to want them, but this was definitely not the case with Kai.

"See somethin' you like, pretty girl?" He asks with a smirk. You know he takes pride in his size, and you can't even blame him.

"Maybe," You say, shrugging.

"How about you take that pretty bra off for me," He suggests, and you grin. Your hands move behind you to unclasp your bra. You let it fall down your arms and to the ground. "You're so gorgeous, Y/N," Kai breathes, stroking himself a little faster at the sight of you.

"Thank you," You blush. "What do you want me to do, Malachai?" You ask innocently.

"I want you to touch yourself," He says quickly.

"Where, Mal? Where do you want me to touch myself, Mal?" Kai loves the nicknames you give him.

"Your pussy, Y/N. I want you to touch your pussy." You gasp. The men are never this straightforward and confident. You pray to God that this isn't a one-time thing with him. You tilt your camera so your whole body is showing, and Kai audibly gasps at your pretty pink panties. You rub your clothed clit, whimpering from wanting more. Kai bites his lip as he watches you. He has to remember that this is your job. He's not special.

"Like this, Mal?" You ask.

"Take off your panties," He orders, and you quickly follow. You spread your legs, showing him your pretty little pussy.