Friends

The pink haired king of curses walked along the now burning village road humming to himself in glee, for he was the one that destroyed it. He halts to the sound of a quiet voice, in which he didn't sense the presence of its owner.

"So you're the self proclaimed king of curses I've been hearing about?"

Sukuna turns slightly to the voice to see a human girl, or so she seemed to be, but her cursed energy was otherworldly.

"Gawking is rude, not that I care." She shrugs, still sitting on a porch that was still intact.

"And if I am?" Sukuna raises a brow in question. The girl looks elsewhere in thought.

"....can a king really rule without companions or queen? I mean you seem just as lonely as I?" She says almost inaudible, but he heard it clearly.

Sukuna blinks, "well if I'm sooo~'lonely', why not a pretty little thing like you follow me?!"

The girl ponders for a few moments before appearing right in front of the king himself. He was stunned at her speed, the look on his face made her giggle a bit.

"Let's be friends, if so, I'll follow you anywhere~" she smirks at his expression he again held.

After not receiving an answer, she shrugs, walking off without another word, leaving Sukuna standing in silence.

. . .

It's been a few weeks since the last time the two met. The king of curses has been taking down jujutsu sorcerers and destroying villages left and right. But no matter how much blood he bathed in, there was always one thing on his mind, that one human-like curse girl thing. He wasn't totally sure what she was.

So after the sun began to go down, Sukuna walked along a river thinking.

"Just who or what is she....?!" He kicks a rock into the water.

"Who is who?" A familiar quiet voice chimes in. Causing the pink haired man to face the voice. There stood the human-like curse girl in the riverbed. She had blood stained in her hair, clothes, and even on her skin.

The male watched as the female rinsed off the blood as if he wasn't there, "y'know...you look as if you just massacred an entire village yourself. Kinda hot..." he trailed off and whispered the last statement to himself.

"...clearly because I did..." the girl stated before disappearing in thin air with a splash, leaving Sukuna to wonder off alone, again.

. . .

In an attempt to stop the curse king's rampage, jujutsu sorcerers have been going at Sukuna nonstop. So now a week later, Sukuna finds himself in yet another battle fighting sorcerers.

As the last two sorcerers seem to have the advantage over the pink haired curse, they charge at him. Sukuna turns in time to see blood spraying, mixing with the rain pouring overhead.

"It seems...." a quiet voice speaks, "that even the strong lonely king needs help time to time~" the voice sang as a familiar figure emerges from the shadows. The human-like curse cracks her knuckles, then lunges towards the last sorcerer, decapitating him without hesitation.

Sukuna stares in awe as he watches the girl in front of him wipe the blood off of her, with the biggest smirk on her face.

"....friends..." the girl glances at the male in shock, instantly losing her smirk.

"The hell is a friend?!" He asks her, in which she just stares at him.

She ponders for a second before shrugging, "not really sure?" She answers questioning herself. "It's been awhile since I've even talked to anyone..."

After being stared at for a few minutes she continues, "I've been alone for a LONG time, but what I can conclude from the people in villages, is that..." she looks up to the now clear night sky, "friends are those who help and accompany those they care about. They willingly care about the other. Like a family." She looks at Sukuna, "or something." She gives a closed eye smile before turning to walk away.

. . .

Sitting on a boulder, a human-like curse hums a melody. Animals around her in peace. The wind blowing through her still blood stained hair. Things seemed peaceful, until someone's cursed energy was felt. Animals ran to get away, leaving the girl to stop humming to look at her visitor.

"Be...my friend." The familiar pink haired male stated. Looking away from the girl's face.
She chuckles, "how can I be your friend without even knowing your name Mr. King of curses?~"

He sighs but gives a small smile, "Sukuna, Ryomen Sukuna." He then stretches a hand out for her to shake.

She pounders for a second, appearing before him within a second. "Y/N..." she grabs his hand, smiling with the purist smile Sukuna has ever seen, shaking his hand, "I hope to be best of 'Friends!'"

. . .