Tubbo gave a little gasp as both him and Karl, looked at what the mysterious man was holding.

In the guys left hand (the one towards the lava pool), he held the green bandana that Tommy always wore around his neck.

Karls eyes filled with anger. "Why would you do that?! I thought we were friends!" Karl yelled, as Tubbo looked at him confused.

"Well, we are friends Karl. I just don't think that Tommy is worth protecting." The mysterious man answered.

"K-Karl, what does he mean?" Tubbo asked. "Don't worry, Tubbo. It's nothing you should worry about." Karl answered softly.

"Here you go. I don't want it." The man said, and threw the bandana in front of Karl and Tubbo.

"I'll see you later, Karl. And probably you too, Tubbo." The man said, as he turned around and walked away.

"K-Karl, will you help me explain to Tommy's family?..." Tubbo asked, picking up the bandana and holding it close to his chest.

Karl looked down at Tubbos teary face, and kneeled down to Tubbo's height. "Of course I will, Tubbo.." Karl said, and hugged the crying kid.

If I should say it myself, Tommy's family was not happy. Philza and Kristen, Tommy's parents, swore that the man behind a mask would forever burn in hell.

Techno, Tommy's older brother, swore that if he EVER saw the man, he would be no more.

And Wilbur, Techno's twin brother, hoped that his little brother would have fun in the afterlife.

~8 yearz later~

The music being played from the guitar, could be heard all throughout the van. Singing could also be heard, spreading joy to the family that lived inside that van.

Wilbur (21) was the one singing and playing on the guitar, while his wife, Sally (20) was driving the van.

And the last member of the small family, could be heard laughing while trying to sing along to their fathers song. Her name was Fundina (5), the child of Sally and Wilbur.

Suddenly the van stopped, and so did the music. "Were here!" Yelled Sally from the drivers seat.

"Yayy! I'm gonna see grandpa and grandma!" Fundina cheered. "Yea, and Uncle Techno." Wilbur added, making the little furry nod excitedly.

Wilbur, Sally and Fundina got out of the van, which was parked in front of a small house. Wilbur smiled, as he remembered all the good memories he had in this house. He also noticed Henry, a cow that Tommy had loved very much when they were younger. It was still alive, and was still getting taken care of by his family. 

But, by looking at the cow bad memories flood in. The memories of Tubbo and a guy coming home telling them Tommy was dead, the funeral, Schlatt's death, Schlatt's funeral.... "You alright?" He quickly snapped back to reality, as his wife asked if he was alright.

He nodded, assuring her that he was fine.

Fundina stood over at the door waiting for her parents. Wilbur and Sally walked over there, and knocked on the door.

Soon after, a guy with long Pink hair opened the door. "Wilbur-" The guy said, but didn't get to finish his sentence as Wilbur hugged him. The guy hesitated, but hugged back. 

"Hey Techno." Wilbur said, as he let go of Techno. "Why didn't you say you were coming to town?" Techno asked. 

"Well, I just wanted to give a little surprise" Wilbur answered. "Uncle Technooo!!" Fundina yelled, as she ran towards Techno, hugging his legs.