He slowly circled the table before coming to a stop. "As you all know, we've changed destinations because my headquarters has been receiving threats from the one and only Ryan Tabasco. The son of Rick Tabasco. I wanted to have this meeting with you all to tell you that we will be doing things a little different." He said.

I sat back and watched him talk to the workers. He was focused on his points that he spoke upon dealing with Ryan.

After 20 minutes of him explaining everything everybody needed to know, there was a knock on the door stopping his speech. He looked over at me and I got up going to get it.

Opening the door, I came face to face with Razor. "It's Razor."

I sized him up a little, hearing him chuckle. Stepping out of the way and letting him walk in, Khalil started to wrap up the conversation—dismissing everyone.

It was now us three in the room. "Wassup Khalil. How you been my G'?" Razor asked.

He dapped Khalil up before the two took a seat. Feeling Razor's gaze, I then heard Khalil's fingers snapping.

He signaled me over, patting his lap. I rolled my eyes in a playful manner, sitting down. As always, Khalil was trying to make a POINT that I was HIS.

"So what was up?" Razor asked.

"A guy named Michael came by yesterday. He was saying that you needed another shipment."

Razor's eyes began to roam in deep thought. He was repeating the name lowly and I looked back at Khalil. It was clearly seen that Razor didn't know anyone by the name of Michael.

"Did he say what he was to me?" Razor questioned.

"He said that he was your righthand man."

Razor shook his head swiftly, "Nah man. My only righthand man is Joey. Never heard of him before. I hope you didn't send off a shipment."

Khalil chuckled but shook his head. "Not yet. But I plan too. He's asking for it at 8 tonight. I'm only sending it to see how it will go. But little does he know, it's not all what he's expecting."

Razor shook his head, matching Khalil's evil smirk. I shook my head at the two.

"Well I'm on the same page you are." Razor stood up and I got up—Khalil doing the same. The two shook hands and Khalil walked him out.

Once the door closed, Khalil looked at me. I knew that look all to well and it was nothing but lust. I shook my head within a haste and he kissed his teeth.

"No Khalil." I said grabbing my gun and tucking it in my pants.

"Why not ma. I want you." He said as he hovered over me. His breathing was right on my neck—sending chills all down through my spine.

"You have to learn to tame your salacity." I said walking past him. "See you at home."

I slipped out the door and got onto the elevator. It took me down and I walked out the doors to see Carrington waiting for me.