Melto And Asuna: Feelings

Asuna walked to the place where she and Melto first met and she sat on the top of the cliff. Then someone approached her, then she turned around and it was none other than Melto.

Melto: Hi Asuna, what are you doing here?

Asuna: I was gonna ask you the same thing.

Melto: I was just bored, so I decided to come here.

Asuna's heart started pounding and before she said a word, Melto sat next to her and started talking.

Melto: Is there something bothering you? We usually come here when there's something that's bothering us.

Asuna tried to respond to him, but she was too scared. So she looked away.

Melto: Asuna, look at me. If you tell me what's bothering you, we can sort things out together. 

Asuna reluctantly started talking.

Asuna: I...I went to the hospital...and...I got the results from Radiology. 

Melto: And...what were they?

Asuna: I...I have heart problems. Please don't be mad.

Melto: Asuna...I'm so sorry to hear that and of course I'm not mad. I'm just glad you told me.

Asuna: I'm not ready to tell the others yet.

Melto: I understand, and there's something I'm desperate to tell you.

Asuna: What is it?

Melto: I...I like you...

Asuna froze in shock and looks away to think.

Asuna: *Thinks: Omg omg omg, he likes me! I'm freaking out right now! I think I like him back! Should I tell him? I don't know how long I'll live. Would we get married? Would we have children? I am so not ready to be a mom yet! I know the Druidons are all destroyed and that the planet is safe, but this is too much. I'll give this a go and I'll go from there. Yeah, I'll give it my best shot...*

Melto: Asuna?

Asuna snapped out of her thoughts and she came back to reality.

 Asuna: Huh? What?

Melto: I said I like you.

Asuna: Oh, right, sorry. I...I think I like you too.

Melto: Really?

Asuna: Yeah. I'll give this a go, but I'm not quite ready to be a mom yet.

Melto: I understand. I'm ready to be with you, but I'm not quite ready to be a dad yet, if I do say so myself.

Asuna: Same here. The Druidons have all been destroyed and the planet is safe once again. But we gotta patrol every now and then, to see if there are any attacks.

Melto: Yeah, good point. I'm sure the doctors will take good care of you, if your heart gets worse.

Asuna: Yeah, Sayo's a fantastic surgeon by the way and she's the first Sentai I've ever met, who is a doctor.

Melto: Tametomo is a skilled Esports player and Shiguru is a terrific actor.

Asuna: Sena is a fantastic athlete and she and Tametomo would be a perfect couple.

Melto: Yeah, same with Sayo and Shiguru.

Asuna: And I guess they would think we're the perfect couple too.

Melto: Yeah, I love you Asuna and I promise to be by your side if you are experiencing health issues. I will hold your hand throughout tough moments.

Asuna: Ok, I love you too and I'll do the exact same to you. If either of us are upset, we reassure each other and give each other support.

Melto: That's right. 

Then the Ryusoul Changer goes off.

Melto: Melto here, what's going on?

Koh: What are you and Asuna doing? It's dinner time!

Melto: Whoops, we're on our way Koh!

Koh: Hurry up, before the food is gone!

Melto: KOH! Just wait for us!!!

Melto hangs up and looks at Asuna.

Asuna: Mou, Koh is so annoying!

Melto: I know! Let's go home and have dinner!

Asuna: Yeah, good point.

𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗫

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿! 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼 𝗞𝗲𝗶𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁, 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀! 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗱!