"Well do you know what would convince you I am real?" I teased.

"Hmmm what?" She asked skeptically.

"A kiss." I winked jokingly.

"You're hurt Nat, I can't do that." She sighed and pulled away.

"Why not?" I frowned.

"I don't want to hurt you." 

"Don't be silly, c'mere." I reached for her hand and pulled her near.

Leaning up I connected our lips together and Y/n sighed softly. It was a soft loving kiss, until I darted my tongue past y/n's lips to deepen the kiss. She didn't protest and instead moved even closer. Taking advantage of this I cupped her face in my hands, not letting her pull back for air. Y/n leaned right over me, and sat on the bed straddling me, but still raised as not to hurt my ribs, holding my waist firmly as our kiss continued.

After a few more seconds, Y/n pulled away to breathe. "I forgot how good you are at that."

"Want me to remind you?" I flirted shamelessly.

Y/n blushed immediately, so I leant as far as my caste would allow and kissed her again, biting her bottom lip teasingly before pulling away.

"Not fair." She grumbled as she got off the bed.

"Sorry babe." I grinned at her.

Her expression changed and I saw the deep sadness in her eyes, "I've missed you."

"I know you have, I hated not being here for you." 

"I'm going to get Steve." Y/n said.

"Or we could stay here together, alone for a bit?" I suggested.

"I won't be able to resist you Nat and you need to heal, so as much as I want to say yes, I cant right now." Y/n stepped away from me again and I nodded to show my understanding.

"Can you grab a nurse or doctor first, see if I am alright?" I asked.

"Of course." Y/n smiled widely before slipping away through the door.

***

A few moments later she returned with a doctor and 2 nurses.

The doctor walked in confidently and asked me how I was feeling.

"Been better, but I feel alright. My head really hurts though." I told her.

The one  nurse came forward with some paracetamol, "This should take the edge off." 

After thanking him the other nurse came forwards and gave me a form. "I need you to answer these questions honestly and then you'll probably need to stay here for a few more days just to rest and so we can check up on your vitals until you are ready to leave." She said.

"Okay, thank you very much." I smiled at them and filled in the form as the doctor took in some information from the machines. 

Finally they had finished taking all the information they needed and explained that the caste around my midsection was ready to be taken off, as was the one on my arm but my leg would take a bit longer to heal.

"So can you take that off now?" Y/n asked.

"If you want?" The doctor asked me.

"Yeah that sounds great, it is really itchy!" I said making the others all laugh.

"Okay give me a few minutes and I'll have that taken off." The doctor promised.

The nurse moved me so I was lying down and removed the hospital sheet from my body. The doctor then grabbed a small saw blade thingy and cut through the caste, and cracked it open. The nurses leaned me up and took it away from my back as well. Once that was done I stretched my sides and sighed happily. 

"Thank you so much."

"Of course, now I will leave you two for a bit, Steve has been notified that you are awake but has been told to come in in an hour or so, is that alright?"

"Perfect, thank you." I told them.

"You need to rest, okay. There are some dvd's over there if any take your fancy." The nurse pointed at a small bag as she left.

"So what do you want to do?" Y/ asked as she sat down on a chair next to me.

"Hmm I wanna do....you." I winked at her.

"Nat!" Y/n laughed and batted me playfully.

"What? It's true." I smirked.

"And you are in a hospital bed, not until you are better." She said sternly.

"Promise?"

"Promise babe." Y/n laughed.

After that Y/n put on a movie that Pietro had brought over, plus some snacks and laid down next to me. I hooked an arm around her waist and pulled her into me as we settled down for the evening. Every so often one of us would look at the other and smile, hoping the other wouldn't see. It almost became a game. Every time we caught the other looking we would kiss, so let's just say we didn't watch much of the movie and Steve stayed away for the night, giving us some space as we enjoyed each other's presence again.

-------

Hello again, I feel like the last 2 chapters aren't that good so I am sorry about that but I did want to give you something.

Here is your 2nd reminder today to:

Go for a walk or some form of exercise today.

Go and get a glass of water, we all know you haven't drunk enough today.

Spend time with family or friends, if you can.

Please eat something today, even if it is something little. Thank you.

I love you 3000