*Yooooo*

Hey bunnies,
It's been a while. I got busy with school and all but I'm back now. Now today I'm not gonna rant as usual (hahahaha weird right?) Today I'm gonna ask about you.

How are you doing?

How is school and work and all those stressful shii?

How did your day go?

Are you happy?

Are you sad?

Are you having mixed feelings about a particular decision?

Are you far from home like I am?

Do you miss home? Cause I miss my momma's cooking a lot *sniff*

Do you miss your friends? Hell ya I do miss mind though.

What have you been up to?

Are you okay?

Do you feel tired? Or down? Or stressed? Or confused?

Did you have a rough day?

How has life been treating you so far?

Are things going Right for you? If they are, please do share your luck with me cause I'm in dial need of it *sniff*

I'm sure y'all probably Wondering why I'm asking all these questions. Well, sometimes you just need someone to ask you these questions. Someone to talk to after a bad day. Someone to listen and share your happy and sad moments with.

And I'm here for that. I'm here to share those feelings with you no matter how confusing they are. Feel free to comment your answer to these questions and if you do need someone to talk to, feel free to slide into my majestic dm. No! I'm not doing this to get some sweet gist from you. I'm doing this because I went through this and I'm still going through this and all  I wanted and still want it is for someone to ask me these questions out of care and not out of obligation.

I care, we all care!
Share your thoughts.

🖤Ciao