Mistletoe

I know everyone does this type of chapter but please, my imagination's not that good. -_- Enjoy!

 It was Christmas morning. There was present to be opened, showing off their cool stuff, getting ready for classes, and of course, trying not to be caught up in a mistletoe. Harry ALREADY had to kiss Ron and Hermione at least 8 times. Spending time with your friends comes at a price in Christmas. Everyone was happy and jolly and few people were annoyed to be stuck in mistletoes. And one of those 'few people' was Draco Malfoy. He was doing his very best trying to avoid any of those dratted plants. Luckily, he only had to kiss some Slytherin 7th year, and so it was fine. 

Draco was lost in his thoughts about the Potions Homework given yesterday. Harry was lost in his thoughts about making plans to avoid mistletoes. And then? The two collided into each other. Harry stumbled and fell straight on Draco. They both were forced into one mistletoe. When they recovered they stared at each other in pure shock. "What the fuck do you want, Potter" Draco spat. "What do I want? To get out of here of course" Harry retorted. Draco simply snorted "What, you expect ME to kiss you? Not happening Potter" Harry glared and decided to observe where they were. Great. They were on the 5th floor corridor, where no one rarely goes. He sighed. 

Suddenly some force was pushed behind him. Harry stumbled again and when he looked up, he saw that Draco and he was so close their noses were bumping into eachother. He blushed and looked away. The truth was, he, Harry Potter, Golden Boy, was in love with a Death Eater's son. It started in 6th year. While for Draco, He too was in love with the Boy-who-miraculously-never-dies since 5th year. He was trying not to blush but it proved impossible. "Let's get this over with, Potter" He said. Harry looked at him in shock and before he could reply, he felt a pair of soft lips  on his own. He couldn't help it but he kissed back. It was a few seconds before they broke apart. They stared at each other. Draco thought that was the best time to tell his feelings. "I like you" He blurted. Harry stared. He swallowed and smiled. "I like you to Draco" was his reply. The mistletoe had left them, but they still continued to stay close together. Draco again kissed him, this time lovingly. Harry happily returned the kiss. 

In just the turning of the corridor, Ron and Hermione were searching for Harry. They completely didn't see them at all, because one mistletoe covered their two faces. Ron and Hermione walked off still very puzzled where Harry had gone. Little did they know that Harry was snogging Draco's face off. 

This is my first story, and I know it's super short please forgive me!