Jordan nodded in agreement. "If Spencer wants to talk to you, he'll talk to you. But, just let him come to you. No need to pull an intervention or anything."

Luna let out a snort, handing over the gift bag to Liv while resting her head against Jordan's shoulder.

"Oh, thank you!" Liv exclaimed. "But, yeah, with Layla's failed intervention, I definitely learned my lesson. Oh, my, God..." Liv eyed Layla who was walking over to them. "There she is. There she is. What do I do?"

"You're asking me now?" Jordan whispered.

Layla cheerily greeted them, not even bothering to look at Luna. "Happy birthday, Bakers! I still can't believe your mom canceled your party."

"Yeah, me either it's a bummer," Jordan smiled.

"It's okay," Layla smiled. "We'll celebrate next year."

"Hey, Layla," Luna waved.

"Oh, I didn't even see you." Layla tilted her head, eyeing her up and down before walking off.

"I gotta get to class," Jordan kissed Luna's cheek. "Don't forget about my gift."

She waved him off, grabbing ahold of Liv's hand and guiding her toward an empty bench and urging for her to open her gift. Liv cautiously opened the gift bag, pulling out the tissue paper, and reached for a book, glancing at her friend with curious eyes before flipping through it.

"Oh, my God!" Liv gasped, flipping through the pages. "A photo album, Luna? How...how did you even manage to find these pictures?"

"It took forever," Luna shrugged. "I literally had to print half of them off a digital camera."

"Thank you, I love it!" Liv pulled her in for a hug. "Now, I have to get you a birthday gift that's better than this."

"Good luck," Luna playfully rolled her eyes. "Now, get up, Olivia! We can't be late for class...again."

♡♡♡

Luna sipped on her drink as she stood in the middle of JJ's house for the Baker twin's surprise birthday party which in hindsight was not a great idea considering they were grounded. And considering the party was entirely Layla's idea and nobody knew what the hell was going on with her, the night was definitely going to be an interesting one.

Luna glanced at Asher, eyeing the gift bag in his hand. "What'd you get Liv?"

"What'd you get Jordan?" Asher raised his eyebrow. "Actually...I don't want to know."

She held her hands defensively, turning her attention back to the front door, and waited as the twins arrived. She wasn't expecting for them to walk into the house blindfolded but when JJ was in charge of a surprise or any party in general he definitely went all out.

Jordan eyed his girlfriend from afar as she was too busy talking to Asher to even notice him walking her way until he slipped his arm around her waist and pulled her in for a kiss.

"Hello to you, too," Luna giggled, pulling away from the kiss.

Asher grimaced, patting Jordan on the shoulder as he walked away. "Happy birthday, bro."

Jordan just sent him a half-assed smile, too occupied with his girlfriend's appearance to even attempt to talk to Asher. Their attention was captured once JJ stood up on the table and announced that they were going to be playing hide and go get it. Which was basically an x-rated version of hide and go seek.

"Well..." Jordan raised his eyebrow. "You found me...should we go get it on?"

"I think we should," she nodded, picking up the gift bag from the floor and following after her boyfriend.

Jordan couldn't keep his hands off of Luna as they made their way through the massive house and entered an empty room. He was obviously hoping that what had occurred at his house just a couple of days ago would happen again and she was thinking the exact same thing.

"Okay..." she softly pushed him away. "Before we do anything, I wanna give you your gift."

"So, this isn't my gift?" Jordan licked his lips at her figure. "Kidding...sort of."

Luna rolled her eyes, reaching for the bag that was right beside them as she straddled his lap and placed it right in front of his face, waving it back and forth. Jordan snatched the bag from her hands and greedily opened it, tearing out the tissue paper and pulling out a velvet box. Once he opened the box, he couldn't help but audibly gasp at the chain that was inside.

"Babe..." he shook his head. "This is for me?"

"Obviously," she flushed red. "It's corny but it's sort of a couple thing. You know the J initial for you and the moon charm for me since Luna means moon in spanish."

"I love it and I...Thank you," Jordan sighed. "You're the best, you know that, right?"

She nodded, assisting him with putting the chain around his neck. "I know."

Deciding that now was the perfect moment to continue with what he had wanted to previously, Jordan pushed away the items on the bed, and gently pressed his hand against his girlfriend's lower back. Allowing her to sink further into his body, she moaned lowly as she felt his lips against her neck, softly biting down on her skin.

Luna's hands had found the bottom of his t-shirt and immediately threw it over his head, softly running her fingers over his abs, making him groan lowly under his breath. JJ's house wasn't the most romantic place, in fact, neither was his house. But, they didn't seem to mind because they clearly craved each other, in a way, they never thought they would.

The door had opened, making the couple jump apart and Jordan's eyes had widened at the girl in the room.

"Can we help you?" Luna scoffed.

"You can't," she said. "But..." she pointed at Jordan. "He can."

Luna turned to Jordan, her face filling with confusion while his had filled with guilt. "What's she talking about, Jordan?"

Jordan threw his shirt over his head and sighed. "This is Simone."

"That's it?" Simone raised her eyebrow at him. "Hey, Luna, how long have you and Jordan been together?"

"Like a month," she shrugged. "What the hell does this have to do with anything?"

"A month," Simone tilted her head. "That actually pans out..." her eyes drifted over to Jordan's. "Just thought you should know, Jordan...I'm pregnant. About over a month."

Luna let out a scoff. "You're obviously lying. There's no way Jordan hooked up with you."

Simone shrugged, crossing her arms against her chest and stared over at Jordan. He was practically speechless at her confession.

"Just let me explain," Jordan pleaded, reaching for his girlfriend's arm.

"No need," Luna spat. "He's all yours Simone."

Luna pushed past him and sent both parties a glare as she made her way out of the room. She practically dodged everyone else in the house as tears began to fill her eyes until she hit the room that Asher and Liv were in.

"Luna?" Liv pinched her eyebrows together. "What...what the hell's going on?"

"Ask your brother," Luna sniffled. "Ash, I need you to take me home."

Asher spared Liv an apologetic glance and she obviously understood the situation, allowing for the two to walk off and out of the house. Luna cried quietly to herself during the entire car ride to her house, not bothering to explain anything to Asher because quite frankly the entire situation was crazy and she wasn't sure how to explain something like that to someone.

2x05