𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚜

☽︎☼︎Chapter 1☼︎☾︎

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

︎☼︎Chapter 1☼☾︎

Sword's clanged everywhere as the battle continued for the second day. A sword came slashing and clashed against another that blocked it in time. The two swords clashed a few times before the attacker's sword dropped on the ground along with his arm.

The owner stood tall with no sign of injury on his body, even though he was in the very middle of the battle ground, a target of all.

"Jaeyun!" he called out loud and a shout returned his way "Your Highness!" From a man with dark silk like hair and a radiant pale skin.

"I think our knights can handle the rest, let's go meet the Queen now shall we?" He pulled his blond hair back and stuck a hair stick to hold the almost non-existent hair bun.

The blood bath continued on the main grounds while the well built blond man made his way through a wide dreary corridor. The heavy steps of the man and his knights could be heard above the noise of swords clashing.

They stood outside the gigantic door to the Great Hall that had forest green poison ivy engraved inside. "Open it," Sim Jaeyun the Head Royal Knight ordered and the door opened with a thud.

"I thought you'd be holed up somewhere," he walked forward holding a bloody sword, smiling at the lady who was sitting dignified on the throne.

"That's useless. Death would chase me nevertheless," she smiled back. The Queen, Jennette Lydia of Rosenthia was known to be one of the prettiest women to exist with her beautiful golden skin, dark brown locks and unusually sharp eyes. She sat there with a look of sorrow on her face but that wasn't because of her near death but because she blamed herself for not being able to protect her country.

"Makes sense, I must say it's still foolish to not try to escape," The man continued as he now wanted to play with his prey before devouring it.

None of the defeated Kings before had the courage to face and she, being a woman was sitting in front of him on her throne with not a spec of fear "annoying women," he thought as he made his way up the stairs.

"I don't think I could escape when my people didn't. They're resisting till the end and so will I," she said as the man reached her and kissed her hand as she got up.

"Amusing," he smiled, not letting go of her hand.

The man was the 2nd Prince of the Kingdom of Oblivia, Jongseong Park, an ambitious man with high aims. At the age of just 21 he had conquered 4 neighbouring countries and made them a part of Oblivia. His knights, namely, The Golden Eagles were considered merciless and known to be one of the strongest knights of the continent.

He neared her further and looked her in the eyes. "Don't look away Jennette, don't look away," she told herself. She could now feel his warm breath on her neck as he leaned his head down.

𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍 | en-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें