CHAPTER 11 (Field trip III)

Začít od začátku

''Huh? " Phai was awakened from his dream. He thought that it was real.

''Are you alright? Do you feel dizzy?" Thanu inquired, concerned that Phai has a blood phobia.

''Um...'' Phai drew his hands and held on tight, forgetting he had a wound. He grimaced when he felt pain from his wound.

"Be careful, sit down first so I can treat your wound" He escorted him to a chair. Luckily, he always had his first aid kit with him.

"I should not have let you cut those cardboards"

''It's not your fault, P'Thanu; it's my carelessness that caused me to cut my finger" Phai said, not wanting the person to blame himself.

''Still, and why are you closing your eyes tight? I thought you were afraid of blood and got dizzy when you saw your blood" Thanu said with a worried tone. When Phai recalled the reason, he felt ashamed.

"You should take care of yourself, just before you almost collapse if I wasn't there. What do you think would happen?" Thanu can't help but scold the person. Phai simply nodded. He focussed his eyes on how the senior gently treated the wound by wiping away the blood, putting some ointment, covering it with gauze, and elevating his wounded finger. Their eyes meet.

''You and Sandee are always together "
Thanu uttered in a low voice. For seconds, Phai looked away, then replied.

''Mm, he is the closest person to me among my friends, and he is very dependable" He can't forget the first time he met Sandee. He chuckled when he remembered.

''You look happy when you talk about him" Thanu got sad. Phai saw it, but swept his thoughts away. He stood up and stepped towards the table, but Thanu captured his left hand, making him stop. He throws a gaze at the senior who is looking straight into his eyes. Thanu didn't talk to him, neither did he. They were waiting for who would speak first. After a brief pause, one of them spoke up.

''Phai I..I'd like to tell you that''Thanu's voice was stuttering. He hadn't expected it to be so difficult to confess to this person, but it came naturally to him when he said it to Wayu. His tongue seemed to fold back. He remembers that he turned on the aircon but he still felt hot . He then inhales deeply and exhales to remove his nervousness.

''Please be my boyfriend " Finally, he said those words.

''huh?'' Phai didn't expect that Thanu would say that to him. He froze for a moment, processing what was happening.

"P'... What did you say?" Phai asked. He wanted some clarification as maybe he was dreaming again and heard it wrong.

"Please be my boyfriend," Thanu said once more.

''Forgive me if I was confused between you and Wayu, I thought I made the right decision by pushing you out and avoiding you before, but I was just kidding myself that Wayu was the one and you were just a coincidence."

''P'Thanu....''

''The days I spend with you... those days show me the real you, the way you smile, your eyes, and your lips move. It gives me joy... I could not think about Wayu...Unlike when I'm with him, I feel lonely. I even imagine you are him until I finally realize that my feelings for Wayu are not what I feel when I'm with you" Thanu moved closer to Phai, and held both of his hands. "Wayu needs someone to share his sadness, to listen to him, but as a good friend...And I got confused about that feeling, thinking it was something" He said firmly, then looked at Phai.

"I hope I'm not late. Please give me a chance" Thanu lengthy expresses his emotions. He prays over and over that Phai will give him a chance, as he doesn't know what to do next if the person didn't allow him.